all mums that have had stitches

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
i had 2 internal stitches and im wondering when is it ok to have sex?

i was a wimp n made my oh wait 3 months hahah

im sure i had 2 stitches.
pretty sure i waited most 5 weeks.

I did at 6weeks, you can try, use loads of lube and stop if its hurting and try again soon x

I've got my six week appointment this week, and will be planning on getting some action as soon as doc gives me the green light!

well we did the deed last night and it felt a bit weird and a tiny bit sore at first but then it felt fine and dare i say it better than before maybe its because we took more time over it making sure i was ready and stuff

I found that, sex now is better than before i got pregnant :rofl:

wow I had like 20 something stitches so am jealous of the two :lol:

You should wait until your 6 week checkup to get the go ahead from your doctor. Otherwise you can re-tear if it hadn't healed up, you can irritate your vagina, or get infections.

I had stitches for 2 internal tears and last night we had sex 1 day shy of 5 weeks hurt a little at first but then it was great but we went real slow to make sure i was ok couldn't wait for my dr's appt as its not til the 27th and i couldn't make it that long:blush:

I didn't have stitches just bi-lateral grazes and despite being healed still stung alot when we had sex, just go slow and take your time

I had 5 stitches and we had sex at 4 weeks but it hurt quite a bit so we tryed again at 6 weeks and...:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->