all my symptoms just dusappeared

naria

mum of one
Reaction score
I'm hoping its just because in nearing 12 weeks but everything except tiredness just disappeared. No sickness today no bloated feeling no dizziness... Need to wait and see if they will scan me on 29th as i was told probably no scan

Why no scan hun? x

I had that early scan and it states on my letter if you have had an early scan you will not be offered a 12week one unless midwife asks for it. I think shes asked but need to check, if not then my scan will be 19weeks

11 and a half weeks is when my symptoms disappeared when I was pregnant with my daughter. I am praying they disappear then in this pregnancy as well!

So don't worry. It's probably because the placenta is doing its job and taking over.

The only symptom I've had from the beginning is tiredness (same with DD) so I think it's okay, since DD was born healthy. I know it's nerve-wracking until you can actually feel baby's movement everyday. Hang in there for the 2nd Trimester!!!

Mine have come and gone for three weeks. They may come back; sometimes mine go away for three days or so.

It's normal for symptoms to come and go, and especially to tail off at this stage :) the placenta is taking over and lots of women start to feel better :hugs:

Hope you get your scan!! XxxxxxxxX

It's normal for symptoms to come and go, and especially to tail off at this stage :) the placenta is taking over and lots of women start to feel better :hugs:

Hope you get your scan!! XxxxxxxxX

Surprised your not getting a 12 week scan. So far I've had two scans and still getting my 12 week scan. I guess each county does it differently. If they say no could you go private?

Are you not having the nuchal translucency scan? From what I can recall they can only perform that during weeks 11-14.

I've just read on the nhs website that the NT scan can only be performed between 11+2 and 14+1 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"