All my tests have been negative... But I'm staying positive!

RachaelP1027

Reaction score
I have no idea how many DPO's I am, because my I never tracked it before, nor do I know how long my LP is...but what I do know for certain is that my AF is over a week late. With taking Vitex, my AF arrival dates became pretty consistent. So here I am 8 days late. I've taken countless pregnancy tests over the last week and a half, and I've even had a blood test done... All of which came back BIG FAT NEGATIVES! I won't lie and say the blood test being negative wasn't devastating, because it was. I was frustrated and angry. And then I talked to a sweet sweet friend of mine who reminded me to focus on love and that it's okay to feel sad, but frustration won't make anything better or solve the problem any quicker.

So I made an appointment with my GYN for the end of this month to see if something is internally wrong. But here's the thing... That sweet friend of mine told me a rule of thumb that I want to share with you ladies...

"You still have 10 days passed your missed period to test!"

So guess what? I'm not out yet and maybe you aren't either. I'll test again Thursday... And then from that point on I'll wait to see my doctor.

Stay positive.
God always has a plan.
Trust.
Believe.

TTC #1
Cycle 4

I love this! FX that you will get a BFP this time around, kudos to you for having enough hope to sustain you. This post is so encouraging, keep up the awesome positive attitude- it's contagious!

I love our enthusiasm! :)
Hopefully you get your BFP! Wishing you the best! :)

RachaelP any update? You mentioned you were going to test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->