All ready to go!!

greeneyes27

Reaction score
Hi All,

Sooo... my birth pool has been delivered, I finished my hypnobirthing course on Sunday and had a one to one session today - everything is ready - eek!! I'm swaying between nervous and excited about my home water birth but figure I've done everything I can to try and prepare for it properly. Still dealing with a very negative Mum who seems to just say the most unsupportive things at the wrong moments but at least I have my lovely birth partner and my doula...

Anyone else in the same situation or offer any words of wisdom? :)

xx

Im in the same position - everything is set and ready - pool is up and waiting but no sign of baby! Im just relaxing and practicing my hypnobirthing so fingers crossed.
K x

You sound all ready to go! It's normal to be a bit nervous but it's also great that you are excited too!! You're about to meet your baby! What could be more exciting!!

Enjoy honey! xx

Best of luck for a lovely home water birth!
It's going to be one of the most intense, empowering, beautiful things you will ever do.

:hugs: I'm in the same place, pool is set, we have our plan and 4 days to go .... I'm currently excited but every time I get a twinge I swing to scared!

I am taking aconite as recommended, arnica and rescue remedy and using lavander oil to help me relax/sleep at night and I have to say they do all help, as my m/w says, its all about blocking out negative people and remaining positive and realistic.

It would be nice if people would stop mentioning 'what will you do if things going wrong' 'hospitals are there for a reason' and 'ohh you are brave' :dohh:

:hugs: I'm in the same place, pool is set, we have our plan and 4 days to go .... I'm currently excited but every time I get a twinge I swing to scared!

I am taking aconite as recommended, arnica and rescue remedy and using lavander oil to help me relax/sleep at night and I have to say they do all help, as my m/w says, its all about blocking out negative people and remaining positive and realistic.

It would be nice if people would stop mentioning 'what will you do if things going wrong' 'hospitals are there for a reason' and 'ohh you are brave' :dohh:

Ohhhh! good luck! *Positive vibes* i'm so excited for you :happydance:

Good Luck. I'm doing hypnobirthing at the moment and trying to block out all the negative comments from everyone around me (especially my mum!). I've got a few more weeks to go, but I'm hoping for a waterbirth too. Although I'll be going to a midwife led unit rather than at home. The only reason being that my house doesn't really have the right layout for a birthing pool, so I think it will be easier to go to the birthing centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->