All signs show yes? Implantation ? but losing hope

chispasgal

Reaction score
just need to let this out (no one in real world to talk to)
Around O time this month I had some spotting (CD11). So we made sure to BD that day of spotting and the next. I did not have EWCM nor a positive OPK (though I didn't really test w/them this month to catch a surge).
CD16 (maybe 5DPO) i had lotion like CM (don't recall ever having this before).
CD19 (maybe 8 DPO) had cramps and just thought AF coming early-then had spotting twice (small amounts mainly on paper-kinda pinkish/orangish color) then realized it was 8DPO and thought maybe implantation??
So yesterday still a little crampy but not normal feeling-more just like tight stomach/anxious. Today kinda the same I guess. my anxious is making me not be able to tell if cramps are that or pre af cramps.

Typically i only spot the day before I start-so if that follows i should have started -I'm at CD21 now--(normal cyles are between 25-28 days-w/a 22 day one last month)

so i know sorry that was a lot but i just feel like are the 'dates' symptoms are lining up but my cramps are telling me AF on the way..and just tired of it not happening (been trying quite some time)

thanks for reading and any info/advice appreciated.

It does sound like implantation bleeding, if your days are correct. I'm 4-5 DPO and only symptoms I've had thus far has been cramping (dull and achey cramps), which I don't have in a regular cycle. This is our first TTC after a chemical pregnancy last cycle and even that one was a whoops. It was that CP that made us realize we wanted another one. If this is a little bean, it would be number four for us. We've got one girl and two boys. So here's hoping it sticks.

Keep us updated. When are you planning on testing?

I had a very similar thing -I had spotting on CD10 and loads of watery CM CD8-10. I was convinced I O'd early this month and that it was ovulation spotting (I have a regular 28 day cycle) but my gynae did a follicle scan on CD12 and he said I hadn't O'd and blood tests done on CD15 confirmed I ovulated on CD14. My watery CM stopped on CD10 and started up again on CD13. Was such a weird cycle! No clue what the brown spotting was from.

I would say that you probably had the same sort of thing as I did, but since you say that you do occasionally have 22 day cycles then it could be implantation bleeding for sure. Hope so!

I'm thinking of stopping for a cheapie test and test tonight/tomorrow morning--i had a CP last year and i dont like to test early but i might cave-because like i said-the minute i test either it will be pos or AF will start and i'll know either way

My cycles are typically 26 or 27 days--just a 22 day cycle pop up last month.

its just getting more difficult as the months pass--especially when all days/signs line up like this month.

I'm thinking of stopping for a cheapie test and test tonight/tomorrow morning--i had a CP last year and i dont like to test early but i might cave-because like i said-the minute i test either it will be pos or AF will start and i'll know either way

My cycles are typically 26 or 27 days--just a 22 day cycle pop up last month.

its just getting more difficult as the months pass--especially when all days/signs line up like this month.

Yes, I know it's frustrating. And the CP gutted me. So testing early probably won't happen for me this time around. I saw that faint line, and I was ecstatic. And then I took another one the next morning and it was fainter and then the next day was a little darker and then the next day, cramps and bleeding and then nothing. I was so upset. But definitely keep us updated on your little bean! Loads of baby dust your way!

I tested tonight and neg. Figured it would be. Cramps becoming regular so prob just wait it out now 😢

Just really hoped ..chances running out for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->