All signs that baby is fine??

Rae.Rae

Reaction score
Sooo... my first appointment is on Wednesday, for my 6 week scan. I had a missed mc (well, perhaps not missed, now that I think about it, I bled brown the entire time, so that may have been my body rejecting the pregnancy or the pregnancy not being viable from the very beginning?) two years ago and haven't been able to get pregnant until now. Needless to say, I'm so worried! So I need to hear the reassurance that my baby is fine and I will (hopefully) see a healthy heartbeat in a couple of days.

I am currently 5w5d, and thank GOD, have no bleeding or discharge this time around! I have normal back aches/pain and slight/mild cramping. Boobies are definitely tender and sore, especially around the nipple area (I sleep with a sports bra on, and it definitely helps the soreness, fyi! However, the first morning I woke up after wearing one, I panicked because my boobs hurt less and thought my symptoms were going away. After putting on a normal bra, they went back to being super sore. Lol. Gotta love the stress and worry).

I do not really have any MS, except for being queasy when I'm hungry. I only worry because my first and only other pregnancy, which resulted in a mc, didn't give me MS either. A lot of people say that theirs hit at 6 weeks and I'm hoping I get it too. It make me worry less, haha.

I am tired/exhausted by the time the afternoon hits. The only time I can get anything done is basically the first 5 hours I'm up. By then, I'm spent. I also can't stop being hungry and bloated and gassy and I definitely see a bump beginning.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is I should stop worrying about a mc since everything seems to be progressing normally? I am a POAS maniac and ran out of tests to pee on, but before I did, I was getting beautiful progression on my tests, even with evening pee and not a long hold.

Gah. I need to reassurance. :wacko: I just want to see that heartbeat!

Today you are pregnant. Sadly signs do not indicate a healthy pregnancy or not. I am one of the lucky ones that I don't get hardly any symptoms at all whether it is a miscarriage or a successful pregnancy. My dear friend in life she gets hit with every sign in the book no matter if it's a successful pregnancy or failed. (She has 1 successful and three fails). I have 1 daughter, currently pregnant at almost 20 weeks, and three fails.

Take each day as its own. Try to relax though it's hard I know. Thing is there is nothing you can do but try to take each day at a time. Before you know it you will be in the 2nd trimester. Best of luck to you and for a happy and healthy 9 months.

I really don't have anything else to add because butterflywolf already said it best.

As hard as it is, try to relax. I would just say that if you're really worried because of your mmc, maybe you can talk to your doctor on Wednesday about your fears and they can help you ease them :hugs:

Butterfly hit the nail on the head. We lost our first beanie at 6 weeks and i cant explain it but just knew something wasnt right in the 3-4 days leading upto bleeding. With DS it felt right and i had lots of symptoms. Im 8 weeks pregnant again now and saw a heartbeat last week but have very few symptoms except hunger and on/ off sore boobs. Each pregnancy is different, try not to worry as you cant alter the outcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->