all sorts of weird things going on this cycle

smuckers

Reaction score
Hi all, I've posted sparsely in the past but want to try to get more active with these boards. All the ladies on here know what each other are going through, my real life friends Im sure are tired of hearing my monthly ponderings and questions (especially those that conceived really quickly) I feel really alone during this whole process.

My husband and I have been ttc for almost 2 yrs. This past cycle (starting 9/29/14) was my first clomid cycle, unmonitored. Supposed to be on CD 3-7 50 mg prescribed by my OB/GYN. He said to go by the first day of any bleeding, no matter how light, then from what I've googled, most RE tell you to go by the first full day of bleeding needing protection. So if we go by that, I started clomid on CD 1 instead of CD 3.

On unmedicated cycles, I ovulate on CD 17. This month was no different, O'd around same time. Did have twinges leading up to O.

Had blood streaked EWCM on CD 15, super bad cramps on CD 16 and an almost positive OPK that night. Full on positive OPK CD 17. (we :sex: CD 13, 15, 16, 17 and sporadically before and after those dates as well)

Talked to my OB about the blood in the EWCM and the cramps then getting the positive OPK after that. He said for some women the surge registers on the OPK after O because it took time to have it build up enough in the urine to get the positive OPK. I know he's not a huge fan of the OPKs but I still do them for my sake.

I had sore nips (TMI) from 4DPO - today 13DPO (10/28/14) twinges from around 5DPO and most recently a cold out of nowhere with a low grade fever that came on yesterday. Fever gone today but snoty nose still lingering.

Took a FRER on Saturday 10DPO because we were having a halloween party wanted to know if I should drink and it was negative. Had a drink and just felt off. Been very tired too. Took a walmart cheapie last night and this AM and both were negative. AF due either today or tomorrow, no sign as of right now.

Has anyone ever had their LP extended on their first round of clomid? Anyone ever get the cold a few days before BFP?

I'm trying to hold out on taking another FRER until Thurs. I don't want to see the negative again. I made the mistake of buying a blue dye test last month and the second mistake of taking it apart lol. Needless to say I was convinced I was preggo. I don't want to do that to myself again. This negatives from yesterday and today went straight to the trash. I keep telling myself "I shouldn't have to look that damn hard if it's really a positive"

UGH TTC sucks

Didn't want to read and run. I'm not on Clomid, or anything else, but having a really wacky cycle with the :witch: possibly playing peek-a-boo with me :growlmad: I believe I O'd on CD15 (it's been 13-14 prior) and I've always had a 12 day LP. Well this is day 13 of my LP and still no :af: just had some crazy random spotting throughout my cycle. So frustrating! Good luck to you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->