All symptoms have stopped suddenly,worried baby not well

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Bright_Sun, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Bright_Sun

Bright_Sun New Member

Hello,

I am 8 weeks pregnant. All through these first two months I have felt cramps in my womb and my breast have been very swollen and tender. My belly was swallen too. I had a scan in week 7 and baby was fine and healthy.

About a week ago everything has stopped. My breasts are not swallen anymore, my belly as well, and i feel much better, almost as before pregnancy. Sickness has also stopped.

Am I ok? Is this normal this early? Do symptoms come and go to the extent you dont feel anything anymore? When miscarriages happen, how long is it between the pregnancy actually stops and the bleeding starts?

I am a bit anxious about this, but my midwife just says to wait and see for 3 weeks...

Thank you

2. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

i think itx normal around your time but check witha doctor. i know i felt really sick at 8 and 9 weeks but now i feel ok. i feel much better x

3. bumpno1

bumpno1 Well-Known Member

i thought that at 3 weeks i was so dizzy all the time felt sick very hungry, on the 4th week i took a test and almost immediately those symptoms stopped.
    i was really worried for days but now at 5 weeks im gettin the cramps n tiredness that im told is normal at 5 wks. so i think its okay:)
    maybe your symptoms are just changing.
    i hope im right and this makes sense.

4. Bright_Sun

Bright_Sun New Member

Hi! Just a note to let other girls know that I was absolutely fine, and that sometimes the symtoms suddenly stop after just 8 weeks! I cannot feel anything at all now: just a bump getting slightly bigger.

So please don't panic if you are in my case. Recap:

1 to 7 weeks: burning craps (like period), sore breasts, larger breasts and harder, continuous slight sickness along the day, funny food habits...

and then, suddenly...

Nothing! No pain, no soreness, breasts slighly smaller, no sickness... nothing. And baby superhealthy in the scan. :)

5. SECOND TIMER

SECOND TIMER Well-Known Member

Thanks for that update :-D Ive hardly felt pregnant at all this time round (its my 3rd) had a scan at 6 weeks that showed everything ok and heartbeat but because of my lack of symptoms I cant help worrying got my next scan in 8 days (i'll be 11 weeks) and just sat on tenderhooks till then. Its really nice to hear of a story where things were good with lack of symptoms thankyou xx

6. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

with kacey my syptons stopped at 8 weeks completly then came back at 12 weeks, this time they went at 7 weeks and never came back. When i had a miscarriage i still had all my symptons till after i had finished bleeding. So symptons arnt always related to it