All the signs- no period. Wtf

Tractormom

Reaction score
This wait is killing me and I need to vent somewhere.

- nausea
- nipple tingling (letdown sensation). I never get this with pms.
- extremely moody
- mild cramping which starts and stops
- very tired
- bloated
- hungry

And I'm on day 35 of my cycle which is usually 29-31 days
Negative HPT on day 34.

I really want to be pregnant, so maybe my body is tricking me.
Working out hasn't brought my period on as it usually does.

Fingers crossed that I tested too early even though it's doubtful. :/

i may be in the boat with you soon but im only 6 dpo now but ive had nausea on and off along with swollen breasts since dpo 1, and since last night (dpo 5) before bed i developed a very random metal taste in my mouth. it hasnt gone away since and if i let saliva gather on my tongue it tastes similar to blood. this may be an indication of iron levels.. its called dysgeusia. about 3-4 times a day it will have a sour affect to it and makes me pucker.

i hope you get your BFP! some women it takes up to a month of pregnancy for HCG levels to rise high enough for visibility on a test. consider taking a blood test?

by the way i had your symptoms during this cycle but it was more extreme especially the bloating and fatigue... it was terrible! and my hunger was more like cravings and it was for a mix of fish, chicken, and ham with swiss cheese alltogether and for some reason, not at the time of having this meat craving though, i also had the BIGGEST craving of milk ever all by itself for two days only. it was scary.. i went through a gallon of milk in a day and a half by myself. i had to buy 3 gallons in 3 days total! i barely end up buying 1 gallon of milk per month in my life. also, the only thing that wasnt extreme was cramping. i normally have very bad cramps from ovulation up to AF but ive barely had any but a few pulling and prodding sensations here and there. not the norm for me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->