All this hot clammy weather.........

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Takes me back to this time last year when I was pregnant and working full time and some (and moaning constantly!)

And now I have my little Boo, out comes the sunscreen,parasol,summer clothes and everything else that comes with babies and hot weather!:dohh:

If I have another I will be aiming for a winter pregnancy!

I love this weather it's sooo lovely! I'm having a winter pregnancy this time and I can't wait to wrap the new baby up all lovely and cosy!

i no! it seems like only yesterday i was pregnant with maddi and i was too hot and busy nesting! now i'm shopping with her :happydance: though i must admit, like you em, i do like to wrap a baby up :cloud9: def. going for a winter pregnancy next time :D

I hated being pregnant during the hot weather not nice been hot and sweaty all the time!

Its not clammy here :( bloomin freezing it was today!

nice here today- winter pregnancy is great, apart from the not drinking at christmas bit... Finn arrived at the endof feb, just as it started warming up and in time for nice warm strolls in the park- spring babies are the best :D

it wasn't bad here (well for me) until July last year, maybe late June. I refused to leave the airconditioned apartment towards the end of my PG :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->