all this talk of names...

MummyMummy

Reaction score
you girlies are the first to know what choice of names we've got, we are keeping it a secret :lol:

we were pretty set on the boys name of 'benjamin (middle) milo' for months, but i'm kinda going off it and i really like 'milo (middle) fenix' though, but don't think i'm brave enough to have such an unusual name. also, be honest, does it sound like a dog name? :\

are you girlies brave enough to name your baby what you want or are you like me and want to tone it down a bit, so it's not as unusual?

xXx

When OH and I looked through the names, she just was a Cora Willow. No question. If she had been a "moon unit" I would have done it too. Screw the norm.I think that sounds like a beautiful name btw.

I say go with the name you like. A name is an individual thing. The more unusual the more unforgettable it is. Go with your choice, it's lovely!

As is Cora Willow- gorgeous.

xxx

Pick the name you love hun xxx
I had lots of stick from my mum and brother when I named my second son Zachery Joseph.
They think its horrible and won't call him by his name!

I stick to my guns xxx

P.S Its a lovely name BTW!

thanks for the encouragement! is it really not that bad? :\

cooney - your name is lovely! i adore all the cutsie girlie names! and that is super cutsie! :D

the name is because it's a singer my mr.man adores and fenix is part of a band name we bonded over. so doesactually mean something to us.

xXx

I had lots of stick from my mum and brother when I named my second son Zachery Joseph.

I stick to my guns xxx

how rude! my nan was a bit iffy over my 3year olds nameat first. you know what is really annoying? when people spell his name wrong :lol:

i think your lil ones name sounds verycute!

xXx

I stick to my guns xxx

how rude! my nan was a bit iffy over my 3year olds nameat first. you know what is really annoying? when people spell his name wrong :lol:

i think your lil ones name sounds verycute!

xXx

Aww thanks hun :hugs:
I know what you mean!My in-laws are Italian and they pronounce his name all ways and thats before they start writing it!
My eldest they ok with pronouncing because he has Italian name :)

cora willow is a beautifull name! I also like milo! I would go with what u like and not follow what others might like.

I love that name hun!!! Milo is sooo cute!!

Go with what you want, your child is your child and no one elses :) My LO is Tegan Dakota - and there is a reason behind it, but I shouldn't need to explain why my daughter is called what she is - she's MY daughter, no one elses and thats that!

Go with what you want, your child is your child and no one elses :) My LO is Tegan Dakota - and there is a reason behind it, but I shouldn't need to explain why my daughter is called what she is - she's MY daughter, no one elses and thats that!

Why would you have to explain a beautiful name like your daughter's? It's absolutely lovely!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->