All who got BFP's Please provide input

Pearly86

Reaction score
Hey there,

Many Many congratulations to all , and I am still into my ttc 1 year already over no result yet!!

The reason I am starting this thread is that I want from all who got thier BFPs please post that what you guys did differently or what was the different thing happened the month you guys got your BFPs..

This will be really helpful to all who are so wishing and hoping to hit soon!!

it will kind of become a journal or summary of points to take care while ttc and focusing more on things which would positively yield a result rather than stressing over things here and there.

so it would be really helpful from you all

Thank you so much

For us it was month one we concieved, but I did a bit of reading on ttc before as I felt like I had been wtt for ages!

I made sure I took folic acid whilst waiting to try, tracked ovulation with cheap ovulation test strips, and we used preseed. I also downloaded the Ovia app to my iPhone, which I found useful for symptom tracking.

Good luck and I hope you get your bfp really soon :flower:

Wow so good to hear that congrats for BFP and also for hitting it at one go!! u guys must be elated!!
so from your input I think
1. we need to track our ov
2. Preseed will be helpful

could you if possible let me knw your bdplan like was it eod or smep?

What an awesome thread - I was actually going to start one similar to this

I have been reading that eating pineapple core (the hard part) on days 1-5DPO will help baby implant. I'm trying it this month so I will keep you posted but there is a thread on the TWW forum about pineapple core and like 4 or 5 ladies on there got BFPs from trying it!!

Thankyou so much hun for appreciating my thread:D
hope to see lots of inputs from all the lucky ones here:) so that we can get lucky too..

pumpkin thing is really new to me:) wow will definitely look into it.

so the point goes like -
1. Know your ov
2. use preseed
3. have pumpkin the hard part in tww..which helps in sticky bean!!

after five months of trying to conceive unsuccessfully
i just relaxed went with the flow and didnt think about it
i stopped forcefully doing the deed during my suspected ovulation dates
i did not obsess and did not symptom spot
my first clue was a few days before my missed period and that i was eating a ton and had sore boobs when dh tried to touch them during BDing (sorry tmi) but i just thought about it being a possible pregnancy sign it once and didnt obsess over it
my biggest clue was that i thought i was suppose to start my period on the 26th and when i didnt start on the 27th i took a frer with fmu and it was definitely bfp and then same day i emailed my doctor requesting a blood test and she put in an order to the lab for me to get my blood drawn and i got it drawn that same day on the 27th and that night around 9pm i got the test results back online and my hcg was at 79 now my first prenatal appointment is on june 19th and i will be just a couple of days shy of 8 weeks
i know it frustrated me a lot when people would say just relax and it will happen when you arent thinking about it and hoping so hard for it and when you are not expecting and i was always like how can i relax? how can i not think about? ugh
but that is how it worked out for me
my periods for the first two months after going on the nuvaring in november were 28 days long and the last four have been 31 days long
i started my last period on the night of the 26th and i dont temp or anything just track ewcm and i noticed ewcm a few days before we had to put my dog down at 1am on the 15th the only day me and dh dtd was that same night/morning when we got home at about 3am
and according to ovulation calculators i should have ovulated on or around the 12th or the 13th
so i thought we had completely missed out this cycle
that probably helped keep my mind off symptom spotting and obsessing too as well as my dogs death
i grew up with that dog we had him since i was 9 (11yrs or so)
he was soooo sick and suffering of cancer he stopped eating and lost 12 pounds in a week he is in a better place now
as sad as it may be
i personally believe that in order for new life to enter this world old life has to first pass out of it
my parents tried to conceive for nine years and had miscarriage after miscarriage after miscarriage then my dads mom died and immediately after they conceived my sister ashley
this baby is gilbert's (my dog) gift to us
dont stop trying never give up hope

I generally get pregnant easy, I just have trouble keeping them in there.

This time took us 5 months. We stopped trying. I half assed tracked my period on Kindara on my phone, but other than that, nothing. Told my DH that I was likely ovulating in case we wanted to avoid, and he said "lets give it a shot". His shot was pretty accurate this time.

Here's to hoping it stays in there.

Wish you H&H 9 months hun!!..Fx for the sticky bean:)

thanks for the advice though!!

so the points to be taken is

Just to relax and enjoy!!

Major things I did this cycle: Relaxed more and just focused on lengthing my cycle, started taking B-50 and Evening Primrose from my cycle until ovulation for more abundant CM and I started checking my cervix to get intune more with my body.

Pre-Seed – Just for lube, did not use applicator
Soft-Cup

Other than that, I was still tempting and using ovulation strips as every cycle before. :thumbup:

I reaallllyyy didn't think I was going to get a BFP this cycle because I wasn't even focused on it. The Cycle before was only 16 DAYS! So I was focused on having a "regular" cycle...... :haha:

Iv not yet recieved my bfp but any day now I should be getting it. I was totally different this cycle. At first I was pretty sure this cycle was a miss for me because of things going on but we manage to dtd day before af predicted ov so I was pretty happy. I was using opks not expecting to see a positive one as never had one but then day after ff said was ov day I got a positive opk and day after so on that first smiley we dtd again and then didn't get chance to again. Now 9dpo and keep feeling a pulling in abdomen and lots of cm so pretty certain my bfp is on the way. I used preseed for the first time this month and also macca and agnus castus up to o.

Hey Pearly. You have started a nice thread. I always google what ladies did differently the month of BFP. Glad to have a current thread on this topic :thumbup:

I will be stalking ;)
We used preseed this time for each time we BDed this cycle. Let's see what the outcome will be !

First time my grandad died n we dank alot that month..
This bfp however we used mooncup, conceive plus everytime,and bd alternate days from cd3 till o, then daily, then 1 for luck ! and I had cravings for grapefruit around O which gave me megga ewcm for dayyyys.
I also added in omga 3 and b complex but that was about 9dpo so not sure if that really helped.
This is such a good idea for a thread, I hope that it helps. Its so interesting reading everyones sucess stories. I do wonder how much of it is just coincidence but if this bean don't stick, il be trying some of these out!

i used concieve plus for 1st time, like i would any other lube though.
and rather than every other day dtd we did it every 2/3 days so spermies had more time. and previous moth, first two weeks i was taking maca, which is great for fertility. :thumbup:

Iv not yet recieved my bfp but any day now I should be getting it. I was totally different this cycle. At first I was pretty sure this cycle was a miss for me because of things going on but we manage to dtd day before af predicted ov so I was pretty happy. I was using opks not expecting to see a positive one as never had one but then day after ff said was ov day I got a positive opk and day after so on that first smiley we dtd again and then didn't get chance to again. Now 9dpo and keep feeling a pulling in abdomen and lots of cm so pretty certain my bfp is on the way. I used preseed for the first time this month and also macca and agnus castus up to o.

Thanks a lot dear for giving your input..wow your so sure about your bFP and m sure its gonna be the month for you!!..with all your symptoms it does sound like that .Fx and loads f good luck!!

Hey Pearly. You have started a nice thread. I always google what ladies did differently the month of BFP. Glad to have a current thread on this topic :thumbup:

I will be stalking ;)
We used preseed this time for each time we BDed this cycle. Let's see what the outcome will be !

Hahah thanks hun keep stalking for great inputs here. hope with all the inputs here we achieve our BFPs soon!!

First time my grandad died n we dank alot that month..
This bfp however we used mooncup, conceive plus everytime,and bd alternate days from cd3 till o, then daily, then 1 for luck ! and I had cravings for grapefruit around O which gave me megga ewcm for dayyyys.
I also added in omga 3 and b complex but that was about 9dpo so not sure if that really helped.
This is such a good idea for a thread, I hope that it helps. Its so interesting reading everyones sucess stories. I do wonder how much of it is just coincidence but if this bean don't stick, il be trying some of these out!

so bding alternate may have been the key ans until O only the conception occur but ya doing it afterwards will just be sure enough to cover the bases!!..thanks a lot for your input hun and appreciating this thread and sure it will be sticky bean!! wish you a very H&H 9 mo!!

i used concieve plus for 1st time, like i would any other lube though.
and rather than every other day dtd we did it every 2/3 days so spermies had more time. and previous moth, first two weeks i was taking maca, which is great for fertility. :thumbup:

doing the deed every2/3 days wow..and it worked ..so being consistent is important thankyou so much for your input hun! and wish you great H&H 9mo!!

From all that I have gathered!
1. Know your ov
2. use preseed
4. Bding consistently ( eod or e 2/3rd day)and most importantly stress free!!

From all that I have gathered!
1. Know your ov
2. use preseed
4. Bding consistently ( eod or e 2/3rd day)and most importantly stress free!!

Pearly hun, its pineapple dear not pumpkin.

after five months of trying to conceive unsuccessfully
i just relaxed went with the flow and didnt think about it
i stopped forcefully doing the deed during my suspected ovulation dates
i did not obsess and did not symptom spot
my first clue was a few days before my missed period and that i was eating a ton and had sore boobs when dh tried to touch them during BDing (sorry tmi) but i just thought about it being a possible pregnancy sign it once and didnt obsess over it
my biggest clue was that i thought i was suppose to start my period on the 26th and when i didnt start on the 27th i took a frer with fmu and it was definitely bfp and then same day i emailed my doctor requesting a blood test and she put in an order to the lab for me to get my blood drawn and i got it drawn that same day on the 27th and that night around 9pm i got the test results back online and my hcg was at 79 now my first prenatal appointment is on june 19th and i will be just a couple of days shy of 8 weeks
i know it frustrated me a lot when people would say just relax and it will happen when you arent thinking about it and hoping so hard for it and when you are not expecting and i was always like how can i relax? how can i not think about? ugh
but that is how it worked out for me
my periods for the first two months after going on the nuvaring in november were 28 days long and the last four have been 31 days long
i started my last period on the night of the 26th and i dont temp or anything just track ewcm and i noticed ewcm a few days before we had to put my dog down at 1am on the 15th the only day me and dh dtd was that same night/morning when we got home at about 3am
and according to ovulation calculators i should have ovulated on or around the 12th or the 13th
so i thought we had completely missed out this cycle
that probably helped keep my mind off symptom spotting and obsessing too as well as my dogs death
i grew up with that dog we had him since i was 9 (11yrs or so)
he was soooo sick and suffering of cancer he stopped eating and lost 12 pounds in a week he is in a better place now
as sad as it may be
i personally believe that in order for new life to enter this world old life has to first pass out of it
my parents tried to conceive for nine years and had miscarriage after miscarriage after miscarriage then my dads mom died and immediately after they conceived my sister ashley
this baby is gilbert's (my dog) gift to us
dont stop trying never give up hope

Hey thanks for your input!! and many many congratulations for your BFP dear!! and I am so sorry for the loss of your dog!..
your post was quite long so it took a lil time for me to reply to that but as much I have gathered you mentioned you just had bd once and still you managed to get bfp that was wow!! but good thing is u so lucky to have got it done that day itself !! wish you great H&H 9 mo!!

on the Contrary to your thoughts where you feel for a new life to come the old life needs to pass away I am sorry but that quite a bad thing to think which is what I feel as I really dnt think that for someone to come in this life someone has to die for that , I mean birth is such a pious thing why would it be a result of something so bad, I am really sorry but the way you stressed on this idea..it really made me write all this as at the end all I feel is if you do good , you get good ,so its never that you get good when something wrong happens !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->