All who got BFP's Please provide input

thanks fairy for correcting me:D so sweet of you I was so engrossed into reading reply above!!

I got my bfp @ 3w1d

I used Fertilaid and fertilecm
Conceive Plus, clearblue adv digital opks for 1 month.

Hi there! When I TTC'd, what I'd typically do was:

-use Preseed (though I've read many times coconut oil is a cheaper and just as good substitute)
-take prenatals and B Complex
-take EPO until day of ovulation

I did all of the above when I got my bfp but added these to the mix that cycle: I took Robitussin every day until O, took bromelain in capsule form 1-6dpo and kept my hips elevated after BD for 10-15 minutes.

In hindsight, because I used Preseed, the Robitussin probably wasn't needed, but things worked out for the time being anyway. That pregnancy ended in a MMC though.

Hope this helps. Good luck!!!

This was a natural pregnancy so I never really did anything different the month I got my BFP. However, I did notice early in the month that my areolas were getting darker and more swollen. I never really saw that before so I kind of suspected something was up. When I took the HPT for the first time I actually thought it was going to come back negative. I thought since all the time I spent TTC that it would never happen and that I was getting my hopes up for nothing. A few seconds later I got my BFP and was overjoyed! I felt like AF was going to come at any moment throughout the entire process.

Used Conceive Plus. I TTC for 3 months and on the 4th, when I got pregnant, my changes were using CP and DTD right from when my period stopped (not waiting around until closer to ovulation).

The second pregnancy I did these two things from the off and fell lucky in the first month. Good luck to all.

Hey Cupcaker thankyou so much for your valuable input!..I really appreciate of have been given that,
so dtd right from when period stops until ovulation is it? so how was the pattern like dtd eod??
could you please elaborate these two as I see you adopted that method and was successful both the times so it cant go wrong:):)

This was a natural pregnancy so I never really did anything different the month I got my BFP. However, I did notice early in the month that my areolas were getting darker and more swollen. I never really saw that before so I kind of suspected something was up. When I took the HPT for the first time I actually thought it was going to come back negative. I thought since all the time I spent TTC that it would never happen and that I was getting my hopes up for nothing. A few seconds later I got my BFP and was overjoyed! I felt like AF was going to come at any moment throughout the entire process.

wow kiwi many many congratulations on being so lucky:):) hope that day comes soon for all who haven't gotten their BFPs thankyou so much for your input hun!

Hi there! When I TTC'd, what I'd typically do was:

-use Preseed (though I've read many times coconut oil is a cheaper and just as good substitute)
-take prenatals and B Complex
-take EPO until day of ovulation

I did all of the above when I got my bfp but added these to the mix that cycle: I took Robitussin every day until O, took bromelain in capsule form 1-6dpo and kept my hips elevated after BD for 10-15 minutes.

In hindsight, because I used Preseed, the Robitussin probably wasn't needed, but things worked out for the time being anyway. That pregnancy ended in a MMC though.

Hope this helps. Good luck!!!

M very sorry for your loss hun!...hope with the same process you achieve it soon thank you so much for all the points above !! wish you all the luck and success dear:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I got my bfp @ 3w1d

I used Fertilaid and fertilecm
Conceive Plus, clearblue adv digital opks for 1 month.

Hey Alicia,
thanks hun and many many congratulations for your success!!
conceive plus is something everyone is telling me so m sure to buy it next time I am 6 dpo today lets c how this cycle goes...

I just found out yesterday, so hopefully it's a sticky bean. I think a lot of people said this, or similar items already but:

-Used clear blue OPKs (digis) to track ovulation
-Bd 3 days prior, day prior first thing AM, day of O, later in evening (i.e. the two "peak" days per OPK)
-Tried positions that would get deep in...i.e. from behind or on top (sorry TMI!)
-Lay in bed for at least 20 minutes after with butt up on pillow (otherwise it was coming right out!) Also waited to pee for at least 20 minutes. (This could also be why on 2 dpo I got a UTI)
-Ate pineapple core on 1dpo, 2dpo, 3dpo and then forgot to keep doing it... no idea the impact!

Other things I started in the months prior (2-3 past months) though not sure if they impacted or not:
-Exercised regularly (not too much though as it can mess with my cycle)/ate somewhat healthy (lots of spinach, eggs, and other good for you foods)
-Reduced/limited my caffeine (I was drinking 2 ventis from starbucks each morning before)
-Reduced/limited alcohol (I don't drink that much anyway, but around O time the DH and I weren't drinking)
-The DH cut out chewing tobacco (yucky habit that I hate and finally when we got serious about TTC, he quit weeks prior :thumbup:)
-Took prenatal chewy vitamins (they are actually really yummy!)
-Tried to generally take care of myself - 7.5 hours of sleep, time with friends, i.e. focusing on some non-related TTC things

Hope that helps!

Me and OH both took Fertilaid. I also ate more leafy greens, flaxseed, etc. and kept my mind off pregnancy the best I could.

Good luck hun :thumbup:

Also, after BDing, I layed in every position. On my back with legs propped up, straight out, on my stomach, and sides. I had a feeling my cervix was really weird.

I just found out yesterday, so hopefully it's a sticky bean. I think a lot of people said this, or similar items already but:

-Used clear blue OPKs (digis) to track ovulation
-Bd 3 days prior, day prior first thing AM, day of O, later in evening (i.e. the two "peak" days per OPK)
-Tried positions that would get deep in...i.e. from behind or on top (sorry TMI!)
-Lay in bed for at least 20 minutes after with butt up on pillow (otherwise it was coming right out!) Also waited to pee for at least 20 minutes. (This could also be why on 2 dpo I got a UTI)
-Ate pineapple core on 1dpo, 2dpo, 3dpo and then forgot to keep doing it... no idea the impact!

Other things I started in the months prior (2-3 past months) though not sure if they impacted or not:
-Exercised regularly (not too much though as it can mess with my cycle)/ate somewhat healthy (lots of spinach, eggs, and other good for you foods)
-Reduced/limited my caffeine (I was drinking 2 ventis from starbucks each morning before)
-Reduced/limited alcohol (I don't drink that much anyway, but around O time the DH and I weren't drinking)
-The DH cut out chewing tobacco (yucky habit that I hate and finally when we got serious about TTC, he quit weeks prior :thumbup:)
-Took prenatal chewy vitamins (they are actually really yummy!)
-Tried to generally take care of myself - 7.5 hours of sleep, time with friends, i.e. focusing on some non-related TTC things

Hope that helps!

thanks double line and many congratulations for your pregnancy wish u aH&H9mo
so your bd pattern was like if you ov on 14(m assuming)
so bd on 11, AM of 13 and both times on 14?

Yup, I ovulated on the CD14 (June 1st) and we bed on CD 10 at night, first thing in the morning on CD13 (day prior to O) and then at night on CD 14 (day of O).

Hey there,

Many Many congratulations to all , and I am still into my ttc 1 year already over no result yet!!

The reason I am starting this thread is that I want from all who got thier BFPs please post that what you guys did differently or what was the different thing happened the month you guys got your BFPs..

This will be really helpful to all who are so wishing and hoping to hit soon!!

it will kind of become a journal or summary of points to take care while ttc and focusing more on things which would positively yield a result rather than stressing over things here and there.

so it would be really helpful from you all

Thank you so much

The month I got my BFP, my OB told me to have sex on the 12th and 24th days into my cycle. So Obviously Day 1 was the first day of my period - so I counted 12 and 14 days in, marked them, had sex, and BAM!!! BFP one week after missed period following month. Hope this helps! :hugs:

so was it continous or on 12th and 14th ?
or is i 24th/ m confused

We had been trying unsuccessfully for nine months and dh say showed low motility and low volume but after some research I saw that this can be caused by dehydration (he'd drink coffee in the day and beer all night) so he started drinking more water, didn't cut out coffee or beer just cut down and drank water too, I also got him to take mucinex over o week to thin the semen and let those spermies swim. The first month doing that we got our first ever bfp, unfortunately that ended in mc at 6 weeks but did the same for the next o and again bfp! Would definitely recommend getting hydrated!

I just got a bfp this morning, on our 4th month. We've been using cheapie OPKs and Preseed, but this cycle I started taking a B50 complex because I felt like my luteal phase was a little short. I don't know if that's what made the difference, or if it's just coincidence. We dtd the evening before O day, and the morning before that, and that was all for my fertile period.

I just got a bfp this morning, on our 4th month. We've been using cheapie OPKs and Preseed, but this cycle I started taking a B50 complex because I felt like my luteal phase was a little short. I don't know if that's what made the difference, or if it's just coincidence. We dtd the evening before O day, and the morning before that, and that was all for my fertile period.

So did you BD on the days of positive opk ? Which opk you used ? I am using this wondfo opk for the very first time. I normally use first response or answer brand 7pk. The wondfos are from a friend of mine. Today is cd12 and I started testing today and it's positive :shrug: I never got positive on cd12 ever.

Hi. We BDed the day before my positive OPK, and the day of. I usually try to get in more than that, but I ovulated earlier because of the B-50.

I use Wondfo opks. Cheap and they seemed to work fine for me.

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"