All who got BFP's Please provide input

I got a faint BFP on June 23rd and confirmed it with a clear blue advanced digital yesterday which said I am 1-2 weeks along!

we didnt do a whole alot different - I ordered the Wondofo opks and pre-seed. we BD'ed CD 10, 11,13,14,15, morning of 17 and late night so maybe early morning 18. All other days were BD-ing in PM

I started using the OPKs on CD 8 onwards and I got a positive on CD 16 but we were so exhausted we didnt BD that night so made up for it in the morning of CD 17. Weird thing was on CD 17 my OPK got really light and then CD 18 slight darker ..made no sense that my LH would plunge from CD 16 but who knows.

we used preseed from CD 11, 13, 14,15, 17 & 18.

My af is due tomorrow so lets see.

Hi,
I got my bfp on Jun 21, one year after our anniversary. My lmp 5/21 or 5/22. We were not trying. I really didn't notice to much.
Jun 12 implantation spotting thgt af was coming
Jun 19 sore books
June 20 cramps woke up sense I may be pregnant
Jun 21 took ept and clear blue easy test. Both positive immediately
I'm 5 wks now. Just sore nips is all I have this will be #2 and I'm 39 and ds is 14, starting over but I'm very happy

Congrats I received mine on Jun 21 and Jun 22 missed at on Jun 19.
According to Dr office 5 wks. Lmp may 20 or 21

I got a faint BFP on June 23rd and confirmed it with a clear blue advanced digital yesterday which said I am 1-2 weeks along!

we didnt do a whole alot different - I ordered the Wondofo opks and pre-seed. we BD'ed CD 10, 11,13,14,15, morning of 17 and late night so maybe early morning 18. All other days were BD-ing in PM

I started using the OPKs on CD 8 onwards and I got a positive on CD 16 but we were so exhausted we didnt BD that night so made up for it in the morning of CD 17. Weird thing was on CD 17 my OPK got really light and then CD 18 slight darker ..made no sense that my LH would plunge from CD 16 but who knows.

we used preseed from CD 11, 13, 14,15, 17 & 18.

My af is due tomorrow so lets see.

wow many many congrats m sure ur missing ur AF as u alreaddy got faint bfp thanku so much for letting me knw the schedule!!:hugs: Have a very H&H 9mo

Hi,
I got my bfp on Jun 21, one year after our anniversary. My lmp 5/21 or 5/22. We were not trying. I really didn't notice to much.
Jun 12 implantation spotting thgt af was coming
Jun 19 sore books
June 20 cramps woke up sense I may be pregnant
Jun 21 took ept and clear blue easy test. Both positive immediately
I'm 5 wks now. Just sore nips is all I have this will be #2 and I'm 39 and ds is 14, starting over but I'm very happy

wow u so lucky shower some luck here !! thanks for your input dear wish u great pregnancy!! H&H 9mo!

I got my BFP at 10 dpo with a very faint line. My hubby and I did a few things differently this month. This was our fourth month TTC. I have always had very regular cycles but would get spotting a few days before AF. Per some suggestions on this site I started taking Vitex on CD1. Hubby and I also used conceive plus for the first time. This may be TMI but I think it matters. I always felt after the deed that everything fell out. I talked to a few of my gfs about it and they suggested switching positions and then nothing came out.

We would always finish in missionary before since I figured that was the best way. After talking to 3 of my gfs who all got pregnant from doggy style I decided to try it out. It looked awkward because I would stay in that position for about 10 minutes but literally nothing would come out till the next morning. Before trying that I felt like it all did immediately. Again sorry for anyone that didn't want to read that :)

This is a great thread! Commenting so I can subscribe because on mobile I can't just subscribe without commenting.

We would always finish in missionary before since I figured that was the best way. After talking to 3 of my gfs who all got pregnant from doggy style I decided to try it out. It looked awkward because I would stay in that position for about 10 minutes but literally nothing would come out till the next morning. Before trying that I felt like it all did immediately. Again sorry for anyone that didn't want to read that :)

That's how I got preggo! It worked for me, doggy style that is.

Both times I've caught I've "DTD" to myself after DTD with OH... And genuinely didn't try... Stopped all tracking etc.

The only thing I did differently this month was cut out caffeine, had a smoothie with maca powder every day (known to help fertility) and just generally ate exceptionally clean!!

I increased my vitamins, and cut out my multi because it had vitamin A.

Didn't BD any different from usual, always different positions and didn't have my legs in the air afterwards or anything!

:flower:

We honestly didn't do anything different the month we caught than in all the other months we were trying.

I was also super stressed, as it was month 4 after an MC and we conceived our daughter on month 3, so I was worried we would have problems.

I also made my hubby BD when he didn't want to, so we could maximise our chances.

In fact, I was convinced that we had missed it that month and was waiting for AF before we could try again.

So we kind of did all the "wrong" things and it still worked.

Great thread... so hopeful for this month.

Ms lola, why did you cut out vitamin A?

This month I'm:
1- eating pineapple core after O,
2- Doggy Style,and raising hips 15 min.after dtd
3-using Opk's again, (dr. told me to stop them a few months ago and just bd eod)
thanks girls.... hopefully i'll be back in a few weeks with good news!!!xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->