All you ladies in labour or almost there...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Emz_number3, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Emz_number3

Emz_number3 Well-Known Member

just wanted to post a thread to all u labouring ladies or almost labouring....

GOOD LUCK!! just one last bit to get through (yes the hardest bit) but who ever said good things come easy lol

very jealous iv still got weeks and weeks left till im there.

and toall the first time mothers...when the baby finally pops out you will never feel the sensation of relief like that again lol totally worth every bit of pain...but like my mom always said "its a different type of pain from any other as its a good pain..your getting your baby at the end"

2. Emmy1987

Emmy1987 Mummy to a princess!

Awwwh! That's so sweet :flower:

3. BabiNo2

BabiNo2 Well-Known Member

Aww how nice. My mum used to say the same - its only one day out your life (in most cases anyway) and the pain is like getting a tooth out, the pain stops as soon as baby comes out. Instant pain free feeling.

4. laila 44

laila 44 Well-Known Member

I can't wait till this pregnancy bit is over with! especially in this heat...good luck to all the labouring ladies!! xx

5. chlojones

chlojones Scarlett-Rose 04.06.2011

im now nearly two days over and so stressed first time. hate it xxx