All you lovely ladies that AF has appeared!

Maidenet

Reaction score
So.... Joining me back in here after dropping out of the 2ww area! Hello!!!

Are we all excited to try again this month when the evil Witch disappears?

What are you all planning on doing this month? Temping? OPK? Just doing it alone?

Im going to try this temping this this month.... then if nothing by next and I start to see a pattern, I think ill throw in the OPK!

Hope your all staying positive

:hugs:

xxxx

goodluck.. waiting for af should be here the 13th i have no clue when i ovulated so im guessing im 9dpo from my 2nd post opk date.. who knows if im not pregnant i will be temping and using cbfm.

Not knowing is a pain.... Im only just starting to see a slight pattern as my AF has only just started to become regular. xx

I dropped out of the TWW today. Boo! This month, I am will be temping, taking Clomid and thinking about doing OPKs.

She got me Saturday! I am taking a month off, but if it happens it happens! I am going to try and work on loosing weight! I think it may be the problem anyway! Good luck everyone!!!!!

Af got me yesterday :( not temping or using opk this month. Wanted to try forget about it cos the month I stopped trying with my daughter I got pregnant that month! But how do u forget about something you want so desperately :( it's all I think about! The month I gave up I started the gym and got a new job and forgot about it and bam I was pregnant! Such a cliche but maybe it's true xx

How do people get put on Clomid out of interest? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"