Allergic reaction rash :(

mommysbabys11

Reaction score
So I went to urgent care and they said unfortunately they can't give me steroids but it is a pretty severe reaction.... I am dyyyyying! I used a lotion with no ingredients I was allergic to before being pregnant. Aparrently about 33% of womens allergies change during pregnancy... Lucky me! there is a rash everywhere! I took a bath in epsom salts and baking soda... I've been using benadryl and calamine lotion but the itch is unbelievable And it seems like its just spreading more... I started itching like crazy yesterday around 3 am and its just spread more and become more intense since. If its not any better at all by tomorrow im gonna call my Dr. Any suggestions for surviving the night?! Anyone else experience this??? :(

So I went to urgent care and they said unfortunately they can't give me steroids but it is a pretty severe reaction.... I am dyyyyying! I used a lotion with no ingredients I was allergic to before being pregnant. Aparrently about 33% of womens allergies change during pregnancy... Lucky me! there is a rash everywhere! I took a bath in epsom salts and baking soda... I've been using benadryl and calamine lotion but the itch is unbelievable And it seems like its just spreading more... I started itching like crazy yesterday around 3 am and its just spread more and become more intense since. If its not any better at all by tomorrow im gonna call my Dr. Any suggestions for surviving the night?! Anyone else experience this??? :(

I don't personally get rashes but my kids do and their allergist had me start using eucerin lotion it has a teal lid and it is magic we used it when all else failed its a bit pricy about $12 a bottle but so worth it the rash was gone in a matter of days!!! Just shower or bathe and as soon as you step out after drying put it all over your body, not only does it heal, with daily use it'll help prevent anymore recurring rashes! Good luck hun!

I don't personally get rashes but my kids do and their allergist had me start using eucerin lotion it has a teal lid and it is magic we used it when all else failed its a bit pricy about $12 a bottle but so worth it the rash was gone in a matter of days!!! Just shower or bathe and as soon as you step out after drying put it all over your body, not only does it heal, with daily use it'll help prevent anymore recurring rashes! Good luck hun!

Thank you! I went to the ER this morning as it had spread muuuuch worse. They prescribed me hydrocortisone topical cream. Said its safe in topical form just not ingested. Im reaaaaaally hoping it works! I also bought raw sheath butter and coconut oil and made a natural lotion but I won't street using it until after the rash is cleared up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->