Allergic reaction to provera

Angeld

Reaction score
How sad is this...I started taking the medroxyprogesterone on Monday night, then on Tuesday night I started to get a rash(thought it was poisen oak since I have a small patch of it on my stomach), then Wednesday morning I woke up with tons of poisen oak everywhere on my body...turned out that when I really took a look at it, it was hives and rashes everywhere. I went and saw my normal physician and told him I started provera, but he said like no one is usually allergic to it since it is already in your system. So I continued to take it every night except for last night when I decided to really read side effects...apparently 1 in 10,000 people get an allergic reaction...of course it's me!!

I didn't take a dose last night, and I woke up with far less hives and rashes this morning...I know it's still in my system, but I'm sure it will be out by Monday.

Any idea what the doctor might put me on since I'm allergic to medroxyprogesterone? Feeling like this baby thing is never gonna happen for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->