allergy meds during tww/ in general

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
So about 6 months ago I adopted the sweetest puppy. I love her, SO loves her. She's our baby. Big sister dog loves her. Cats, not so much... My family has allergies to animals, but I have been fine with my sheltie thus far. But my new aussie/ rottie mix is KILLING me. Any recommendations for safe during TTC allergy meds that work? Claritin did nothing for me in the past

Iv taken allerga and zyrtec while pregnant. Ob recommended them. I also know benydril is safe as I seen women telling them to use it for sleep on here. Gl and hope you figure out relief

Thanks!! I might try Zyrtec. My massage therapist takes that and swears by it, just wasn't sure it if was safe for TTC. Thanks so much!

My doctor told me Claritin is also safe when I went to my pre conception check up, because that's the brand I take for allergies. The only thing is I noticed my CM is pretty dry when using it. As she explained, it doesn't discriminate what it dries up, whether that's your nose, skin, etc. But that can be fixed with a bit of pre seed or conceive plus if you really need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->