Allergy Relief

Laidee

Reaction score
Hi ladies -

I have really bad allergies. Any and everything flying around in the air affects me. The nurse told me that I could not take any medication during the 1st tri.

Do any of you have suggestions on what I can do to help ease my suffering? Some friends told me that raw/natural honey native to your area is good but the nurse said she didn't know if it would help.

No sorry - I'm the same, bad sinus pain and itchy skin! I would try homeopathy if mine got much worse xx

You can try to apply a small film of vasiline inside your nose. Thin enough so you can breath- - it will act as a blocker to prevent the pollen from flying up your nose.

I posted earlier that my doc had said it was ok to use certain nasal sprays during pregnancy so it may be worth asking your doc/pharmacist? I'm in the UK and picked up one called Prevalin that says on the box it is suitable for use in pregnancy and breast feeding. might be worth enquiring if you could use something similar. I know you can't take any antihistamine tablets alright as the active ingredients can harm baby. xx Good luck hon!

Thanks for the suggestions! I will inquire about the nasal spray and in the meantime use some vasiline. At this point I am ready to try anything.

Beconase and eye drops are fine - my doctor said there were no problems using them at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->