Alli?

Lucy&Pard

Reaction score
Anyone else tried this. My first box arrived today and I am a bit nervous. Does it actually work?

I have never tried it. From what I hear about it from friends who have, it really depends on what your body can handle and what you eat. I know it gave some of my friends anal leakage. (I know sorry TMI) This is because it takes 30% of the fat you eat and balls it up and makes you poop it out. Thus, your bowel movements are very greasy and hard to control (like diarrhea) I did however, have another friend who lost a lot of weight using it and her body was much better at handling it.

This is due to the fact that she was already exercising and on a very strict diet. I think the less fat you eat the more manageable the leaking (or lack there of) is. My two friends who didn't like it thought they could just use it and eat whatever they wanted and it made them MISERABLE. Like all diet pills it isn't a quick fix (it's an alli! hah imagine that) I would say try it but be very cautious of foods high in fat. I;m not sure how much of my friends weight loss was her strick diet and exercise and how much was alli, but she looks amazing now. :thumbup:

I lost like 3lbs on my first week and stuck to it religously!

The following week I joined WW and lost 7.5lbs. Maybe they just didnt work for me but I personally wouldnt spend the money on them again

Bugger! My BMI is only 24 but I managed to get hold of it via boots on line. Dont judge me! So far...day one..I have been sick and I feel dreadful...£60 wasted! No substitute for healthy eating and exercise! Lesson learnt - off swimming tomorrow!

I took it years ago...don't think I really lost any weight on it though. I didn't know much about a healty diet back then..

Luckily I didn't eat any real high fat foods while taking it so never suffered from the *bad* side effects

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->