Allot of opks

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
So i started poas at cd12 because i have no idea how long my cycles are going to be the last one was 37 days and i O'd on cd23. Some were twice a day some only once thats why theres allot there :)
My question is do you think any of these are a +opk? I put red dots on the two which are the strongest but aren't quite fully dark. I'm thinking maybe the second one with the dot may be but looking at my chart i'm just really not sure, what do you think, any advice?

thanks xx

https://i40.tinypic.com/111nok9.jpg

I am in a bit of a tizz about OPKs at the mo too. I have been testing at least once a day for the past 4 weeks and fridays and todays were the same as your with the dots on but i think unless it is as dark as the control or darker it is still negative. It looks like we have been using the same internet cheapies too. Hmm... hopefully somone will post with a proper answer just wanted to say you're not alone! x

I am in a bit of a tizz about OPKs at the mo too. I have been testing at least once a day for the past 4 weeks and fridays and todays were the same as your with the dots on but i think unless it is as dark as the control or darker it is still negative. It looks like we have been using the same internet cheapies too. Hmm... hopefully somone will post with a proper answer just wanted to say you're not alone! x

Thats hun, last cycle my +opk was really strong, but then that may be because tested right at the right time,who knows.....

Anyone else have an opinion on them? x

Hey hun,

This is getting confusing.

My one from yesterday looks a bit like the one with the dot on the right. But today I have had another positive or almost positive too, and looks a bit darker than yeaterday.

So am really confused at the mo too.

Hope this bumps it up a bit for you and someone has an answer for you soon

xxxx

Thanks hun, i had another almost good one today, will do another one tomorrow and fx'd it will be darker. x

i would say the second dot one looks most + xx

God, these are confusing. I can see where you are coming from with the ones marked with a dot, but these are really nearly all positives. Sorry I'm no help. Do you temp at all, maybe that would help out for next cycle.

God, these are confusing. I can see where you are coming from with the ones marked with a dot, but these are really nearly all positives. Sorry I'm no help. Do you temp at all, maybe that would help out for next cycle.

I do temp, which none of my temps have predicted O yet :(
Thanks for you help x

I say the second one with dot defo looks + hun good luck xxxx

thank you dawny, i wish this month was as straight forward as last month :(

I am so with you that its scary! Mine look like yours and I am just as confused as you are!! AF is due next week and I've been wondering if I can even OV this late in my cycle at all? Totally confused...

Glad to know I have friends in the "I dunno" pot along with me. We'll stew over this together...And find out soon enough!!!!!:happydance:

to be honest i would say they were still neg but i would think they are gonna get darker any day now ,good luck.xx

thanks hun but i posted these along time ago so i think it may have been my body just gearing up for O but actually never happened xxx

Hi hun,
I would agree, the one with the dot looks to be positive.
I use ov tests fromm zoombaby and get the extra sensitive ones, you should give them ago, they will give you a better reading.

hi ladies,

I know these pics are old but i just thought I would let u know about my experiences with opks.

I have PCOS, which means I can have raised levels of LH throughout the month. This is the hormone picked up by opk's and so I get random false positive opk's throughout the month.

I have been advised to buy less sensitive (rather than extra sensitive) opk's so that when my LH levels rise at ovulation time, the opk's I use will only pick up the higher level of LH (and not just my normal too high level) and give me a positive at the right time.

Hope this makes sense

P.S Have u ever been checked for PCOS? All those positives and irregular cycles are 2 of the big symptoms x

I'm in the process of tests now actually. And am already worried because i have to to re-test.

Hi Heidi,
I am using the same OPK's as you and have been getting the same strange results...It is the first month using them and I have NO idea when I ovulate, so I started on Day 8 of my 23-29day cycle...No faint lines until day 13, testing at 6pm each day. Then on Monday ( my day off) tested at 2pm and had a darker line, but still not as dark as the control...THUS negative according to the instructions. testing at 5pm that same day the line was fainter again, but I think that was due to a cup of tea I had that afternoon. They say the LH is the highest at 2 pm, because it builds uo during the morning. Last night I tested at 6pm and it was as dark as Monday 2pm, and tnight at 6pm: NO LINE AT ALL!!! Did I miss my Ovulation?
The point I am trying to make is: it really depends on what time you tested...
I hope that help...
:dust: To you!

Thanks hun, i ovulated around CD60 in the end anyway lol by this time i had ran out of opks so i'm hoping for a shorter cycle this month and might even buy some more opks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->