Almost 11 weeks and feeling way more sick how about any of you 11 weekers?

Iamblessed

ttc#10
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if I am the only one feeling this bad at 11 weeks!! Want others to come and join the . . .!!(fill in the blank)LOL

deffo not the only one. I was very smug until week 11.5 that i had very very minimal morning sickness but since then (now nearly week 13), i have felt rough!!!

but in a weird way cant begrudge it as all in such a good cause!!!

I don't think I felt this sick in any of my pregnancies but I am thankful for the cause . Just feel alone sometimes with the sickness this late so was just seeing whose out there and if there others that feel this bad and what they did:) ty for your reply I always appreciate replies:)

Ive had HORRIBLE morning sickness through the first trimester, worst being the weekend I hit 12 weeks.. I'm 13 weeks today and I woke up this morning crying that I didn't have MS because now I don't feel pregnant haha, my Fiance thinks I'm :wacko: CRAZY :wacko:

iamblessed...just seen your tag --8 kids!!!! omg!!! how does this pregnancy fair?

this is my first and i feel like its all so new and confusing.

Mine went away 2 days ago then the vomiting and nausea started again yesterday. I feel slightly better today but thats only because I have had one piece of toast and nothing else all day. I find sleep is the only thing that makes me feel any better. I got up this morning at 8am and went back to bed about 10am and never woke up till 1.30pm. I hope we all feel better soon. :(

mrsf-this has been kinda the rougher of them all. I just can't seem to feel although I know that its all for a good cause but just don't like to feel this bad. Just wish I could find something that would work for me. I have tried many natural things and meds both. nothing seems to be cutting it for me:(

Sunshine- I always appreciate your posts-keep them coming dear. You do have some great answers:)

My worst weeks were 9, 10, 11 ... I am still sick this week (12) but it got slightly better.
Hope it is the same for you!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt10fcc1.aspx

Hows everyone feeling today? i'm exhausted!!

Oh my goodness... I was hoping for some relief in the next few weeks to come. Please don't tell me it gets worse!!!
Oh well, as long as my beany is safe and sound. That's what I keep telling myself!

sometimes it gets worse before it gets better:) I hope you feel better soon.

mrsf-I feel exhausted today and alot less nausea today which is kind of nice. but have been eating alot today to keep the nausea down:)

It was weird for me as my sick subsided around 9 weeks......and came back worse than ever in week 11. I was wondering about that as it just seemed so weird!!!!

Glad someone else is experiencing this...ty so much for your input mommylam. I just think by now I should be nearing the end and feel like i lose hope sometimes for feeling better:/

Weeks 6-10 were crappy, but for me it seems to have gotten a lot better! Best of luck!!!

I never had morning sickness, but around week 10/11, my aversions kicked in, as well as some nausea. What I found was that the nausea was caused by waiting too long to eat or not eating enough protein.

I had a some ms from wks 5-11 but starting wk 11, I'm been having terrible headaches. I don't know what is worse, the ms or painful headaches.

In my last preg by 10 weeks i was ok, but im getting worse also with this preg, its so depressing it reay is :( Although i know we should be grateful that we are blessed, it gets so rough sometimes when your constantly ill and down.

I had a some ms from wks 5-11 but starting wk 11, I'm been having terrible headaches. I don't know what is worse, the ms or painful headaches.

I've actually started getting terrible headaches the last week as well. Ugh! Not loving that! Hope you get some relief soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->