Almost 2 months - 28th :(

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Where do you start when writing about such a perfect lad? What do you say in one of these when you know you they should really be here?
Lewie (LEWIS) was a boss mate to every one he always seen the good in every one and if anything ever went wrong he was the first there to cheer the place up and make every one laugh! He has the cheekiest smile ever, just looking at it could make you laugh. You could talk to him about any thing and everything, no matter the time or day he would be there for you with out a doubt. Remember the good old days on Orrell Park, all the girls drinking cider (an Jack ha) and you wouldn't even have to have had a drink to be the life and soul of the place where ever we was! I remember the day i found out you were sick Lewie i cried not knowing if you were in pain or anything, then i spoke to you on msn and you were so happy and talking like it was any other day, you promised me you were going to be better soon and that you couldn't wait to meet Jayden, my little boy (He's so perfect Lewie, you would have loved him, he is a proper cheeky boy and he supports Liverpool too! i talk to him about you sometimes when I'm feeling down) The night before i found out that you had gone me and Clemo were talking about you, saying how long it had been since we seen you. Then when i found out about you, i didn't even cry, i couldn't, i'm not sure why? it took me a while to take it in. It was your funeral on my birthday (my 17th) didn't do nothing for it though, didn't feel right. I still can't get over you being gone, it still didn't feel real at your funeral not even when i watched them bury you. Was so hard watching your mum, i wanted to hug her and tell her not to cry, that you would be watching down over her telling her not to be sad. I know you will be ok up there and you will be watching down on all of us waiting for one of us to join you with open arms. keep safe up there Lewie babe, seen you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

28th - Hey Lewie 2 months today, doesn't feel real at all, not sure what to feel or what to say? i know your family and every one from Orrell park will be worse off today, watch over them today Lewie they need you and they need to be strong. There isn't one day were you aren't thought of, there won't be one day were we will ever forget about you and the way you were.
Hope your ok up there mate, see you soon
R.I.P. xxxxxxxxxxx

https://lewis-dawber-1991-2008.gonetoosoon.org/memorial/

Don't know what to say Rach. Never lost anyone really close to me. Can't imagine your pain but i bet Lewie is proud of what a fab mummy you are.

:hugs:

Don't know what to say Rach. Never lost anyone really close to me. Can't imagine your pain but i bet Lewie is proud of what a fab mummy you are.

:hugs:

:cry: i can't turn his funeral song off, it's one of those pains were it actually feels like your hurting but you don't know how to make it stop..paracetamol don't cure every think x

aww hugs i know how you are feeling losing someone so close to you i lost my nanna back in feb this year and i still can't stop thinking about the good times with her and miss her every day i always play her funeral song as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->