almost 36 weeks feel like I can't go on :'(

bexbaby

Reaction score
Hello ladies, is anyone else feeling this way? This is my 2nd baby 4th pregnancy. With my first I was rushed into hospital because baby didn't have enough fluid around him and I was dilating (3cm at 28 week) and the same has happened again with this baby. So I've been 3cm since 29 weeks and it a lot of pain. I have sciatica to top it all off as well so walking, sitting, laying down isn't the most comfortable thing for me to do. But not as baby is getting bigger and I mean bigger at my last scan at 34 weeks he was already measuring around 5lb 4oz so I am expected to have a big baby. And I am only small myself, before baby number 2 I weighed around 8 and a half stone and I've not put much weight on with this baby just a lot of baby weight like my belly is so big it's unreal!! Anyway I'm now at the point where I'm waddling along and I'm just in pain every second of every day :( I cry almost every day because I'm in agony and I feel like I'm at breaking point :'( I absolutely love being pregnant and I'm so lucky to be having another beautiful baby but this pregnancy has been so hard :( xx

I'm 35 weeks Thursday and midwife said today he feels about 6 lbs and is very low. My lower back hurts, and I never sleep at night anymore so its veerryy frustrating. Number 4 for me. I'm literally so tired and can't rest since I have responsibilities like 3 kids lol. I'm right there with ya! Hoping not to go to my due date. Hoping that a lot.

Aw god love ya, that sounds very tough. You would be considered full term now could you have a chat with your doc/mw to see if inducing labour is an option? I know that some docs allow it of the mother is in agony. I wish there was more I could say, I really hope you find relief soon. X

I go for another scan this Friday, because baby is measuring a lot bigger. I'm hoping they're gunna give me some news, as in ill be induced sometime soon or at least give me some pain relief. To top off all the pain I'm in I've had the worst stomach bug I've had in a long while, which is horrible because I'm trying to relax and not stress but im back and to the bathroom.plus trying to keep my 3 year old entertained whilst OH is at work :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->