almost 6 weeks but not 3+ on digi?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi, I did a digi on 19th dec and got 2-3 weeks and before that I got 1-2 weeks on 15th and did one today and its still 2-3 weeks should I worry? My last AF was very late and I did opk -ish from 24th nov and didnt get a pos nly tested once a day tho.... :wacko:

Have you gone in for a HCG Beta blood test with your doctor? He/she would be able to tell you if your levels are where they're supposed to be at this point.

The CB digi with weeks estimator will pop a 3+ if your urine hCG is above 2,000. According to my doctor's office expected hCG range for 4-5 weeks (3 weeks past ovulation) is anywhere from 1,000 to 50,000. It's a wide range and you may be below 2,000 which doesn't mean that something's wrong.

Also, Clear Blue was sued for the weeks estimator test. They were off the shelves for a while. I understand you wanting to confirm that everything is progressing well, I took a ton of the CB digi tests before my first Dr. appt...

Those estimators suck. My hcg was well over 5000 and I got 2-3. I thought I was going to mc but my ultrasound was perfect and my son is sitting next to me!! Don't let those stress you out. I won't even take one.

I never really took those tests for much. I think they're more for "fun" than anything. You're probably just fine.

Mine took a really long time to change to 3+ and everything was perfectly fine with my pregnancy.

Those are definitely not a good indicator of a healthy pregnancy , I got a 3+ at not even 5 weeks and ended up miscarrying .
Try not to worry, hcg is different for everyone and your urine could have been diluted too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->