Almost back in the baby making game!

sukisam

Reaction score
Hi! My hubby is about to have a vasectomy reversal next month and I am already turning into a mad/obessed/psycho woman with a secret addiction to baby + bump!! Hubby doesn't know he thinks I'm calm and just hoping and not really thinking much about it!!
I have a bicornate uterus (heart shaped) so had difficult pregnancies, my first baby died at 24 weeks (I thought something was wrong but Dr's didn't believe me), Emily was born sleeping 20/3/09. I decided I needed another baby ASAP, not to replace her but to fill my belly + arms and give me another baby to hold + love. Had Millie on 9/2/00 at 35 weeks and then had Josh at 36 weeks on 9/2/02.
Having had 3 pregnacies in 5 years and was very traumatised by it all -had very crap Dr's looking afte rme), hubby had snip.
Never really got over wanting more babies but thought it was the gap loosing Emily gave me. My kids know about her, we have a star named after her and a tree in the garden. Anyway, at Christmas my mum showed me baby clothes she'd bought for a friend and I burst into tears and said I want another baby and as I am 37 felt time could be running out. After hubby picked himself off the floor, he thought about it! I very calmly gave him 2 weeks to think, within 2 days he said he too wanted another baby so vasectomy reversal here we come!!
Hubby very calm + thinks we're both just hoping, little does he know I'm feeling pretty desperate already! Hopefully I can calm down and relax while I very slyly pee on my ovalations ticks and then turn into a nymph for 7 days a month!!!!
Here's hoping we all get :bfp:when we're ready and have healthy babies in our arms soon
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun, welcome to BnB, Sorry to hear about your little Emily, Its such a lovely idea to have a star and a tree for her :)
Good luck with hubbys reversal and ttc afterwards :)
We are all here to support one another, and we are all baby mad! :)
Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.
Amy x

Hi and welcome to BnB,
Good luck with your ttc mission i think most of us women on here are addicted to BnB and obcessed with wanting a baby so your not alone i hope his reversal goes well.
I'm so sorry for your loss and i also think its lovely you have named a star after her and planted a tree, they are both lovely things to do in her memory x

Hey and welcome to bnb
I am addicted too lol.
I am sorry for your loss hun. Hope we can be of support!
Hope the reversal goes well x

Hello!
So sorry for your loss. Hopefully you'll get lots of support here.

BnB is definitely an addictive place!! Lots of luck with your OH's reversal and TTC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->