Almost fainted!

T

turbo_mom

Well I had a little scare at work today! I was doing my usual tasks at work on the till and I started to get really flushed, sweating and then bam I had this wave of nausea and faintness come over me. I leaned on the counter to steady myself and told my customers i'd be right back. I went into the office and sat before it got worse. It was such a weird feeling. So I called my doctor and I left work early so they could check me out. Everything is ok though.
I had eaten before that and had a bottle of OJ so I had food in my stomach. So it could just be that im not drinking enough fluids. Babies heart rate is normal. But I was scared because when the doctor went to check it he couldn't find it!!! LOL so I was worried my poor baby died He's actually sitting low in my abdomen today.
So yeah what a day. If this continues it looks like i'll have to take some time off work which would suck!!! Anyone else have this happen?

:hugs: Oh how scarry....Glad you and baby are fine. Hope it doesnt keep happening....

yes i had it happen and i was just about as far along as you are. only i actually fainted. in the shower no less!!! i fell out of the shower and landed on the floor. dont know how long i was out, but when i woke up, i ate a drank something and felt normal again. not sure what caused it. but i haven't had a problem since. so hopefully you wont either!

This happened to me as well, twice. One I actually fainted, luckly my partener was in the kitchen as well. It's pretty scary but nothing really to be alarmed about. My MW said I was probabil low on iron.

Glad you and your baby are ok:headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->