almost here!

msq

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself ladies! I will be joining you on Sunday :)

My name is Amanda and my OH is Justin, we are having our first baby & she is a girl named Riley. It took us a little while to finally get here, we began trying in November 'o9 and got pregnant right away but sadly it ended in a miscarriage, we began trying again right away & fell pregnant again in January. That pregnancy didn't go so well either, I found out at 8 weeks that it was a missed miscarriage & had a D&C 2 weeks later in March. We started trying again a couple months after that but every month no luck until July when I decided to try vitex and BAM I was pregnant & this time with our miracle girl :) baby Riley

Everything has gone pretty smoothly during this pregnancy, no complications until I went to L&D on Jan 24th for abdominal pain. They put me on the monitor, did some bloodwork, urinalisys and the fetal fibronectin test. I was not having contractions and Riley was moving around a whole bunch. We got the results of the urine test back & I had protein in my urine along with high blood pressure so I was diagnosed with preeclampsia. All my other labs came back fine and my blood pressure stabilized so they sent me home on bed rest, probably for the remainder of my pregnancy. I also had to do a 24 hour urine collection which I turned into the lab yesterday, so hopefully that will bring more results. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon so if you ladies would like I will update you as well as the 2nd tri ladies.

Thanks for reading, sorry it was so long LOL
<3 :flower:

Congratulations and welcome to 3rd trimester! :)

Im sorry about your losses, I know how it feels to go through a miscarriage, I lost my 1st at just over 7 weeks last January. I couldn't imagine going through it more than once though but congratulations on staying strong and with this little one :hugs:

Welcome hun!!

Good luck at the doctor tomorrow :)

Thanks ladies :) my dr's appointment went well. My blood pressure was 130/70 which isn't toooo bad... It always seems to be higher at the doctors office too though. I took it again at home about an hour ago & it was perfect! 102/65, bed rest does wonders lol. I go back for another appointment in 2 weeks & I'll also be having an ultrasound. My doctor said that I'll be having ultrasounds every 3-4 weeks to measure our babies growth.

hello! congrats on reaching 3rd tri after your losses, hope you find some relief in that despite your problems.
24hour urine analysis :haha: i have visions of taking all my urine from 24hours in to the docs, i'd need an army of men loaded with buckets :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->