Almost in 2nd tri and panicking a little.

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
In two days I'll be in my 2nd trimester and as much as I wanted to wish the last couple of months away before, bow I'm starting to panic! First tri flew by! It's time to start buying little things, cleaning out rooms and closets and making room for an entire other little person! My life is going to change soooo drastically. Still totally excited btw, it's just really sinking in now. I even have a little belly to make things even more real.

Awwww. You'll feel better once you go out and buy that first item for baby. I keep holding off but I really want to now! I just planned a day to clean house at the end of august my 22nd week and prep the room for baby. It's so close and so far away. I may panic then.

lol i'm about 20 weeks along and there are days I freak because I feel I'm not ready (which really I'm not) and then I realize I do have some time to get what I need. But yeah I know how you are feeling.

I'm at the same stage as you and I'm just so excited to start picking things out for the nursery etc! But I can't believe I'm going to have a new little person in my life at Christmas time! How amazing!

I'm no where near ready. There isn't a baby proof aspect to my entire house. The baby will be in our room, so I'm not even sure where to put everything. There are all kinds of things we need to just flat out throw away, like this weight bench that gets it's only action from being a shelf/table. Lol. It feels like there is just so so much to do.

You'll get there, and you'll enjoy all the preparation too, it's so exciting :)

I'm no where near ready. There isn't a baby proof aspect to my entire house. The baby will be in our room, so I'm not even sure where to put everything. There are all kinds of things we need to just flat out throw away, like this weight bench that gets it's only action from being a shelf/table. Lol. It feels like there is just so so much to do.

We live in an upstairs apartment, it isn't baby proofed at all, and it will be hard to baby proof it. We have alot of electronics, and boxes sitting around.

We are trying to find a bigger place, but right now, there isn't any place in our town and we really don't plan on moving out of it to one of the surrounding towns.

I was told that after coming back from my parents next week on my vacation that we are spending the rest of my vacation cleaning the back room, and packing stuff up that needs to be donated or thrown away so we have more area to put baby things and even my son's things.

We have an entire extra bedroom, it was OH's mom's room. She has been in a nursing home for nearly two years, he refuses to even consider turning it into a nursery, I'm sure his mom would understand that we need room for a new baby, and to be honest it pisses me off a little. We're going to be squeezing this baby into zero space because he refuses to touch that room. If, by some miracle, his mom did get well enough to come home, even though her disease is degenerative, we could cross that bridge then. But, idk, griping about it won't help.

We have an entire extra bedroom, it was OH's mom's room. She has been in a nursing home for nearly two years, he refuses to even consider turning it into a nursery, I'm sure his mom would understand that we need room for a new baby, and to be honest it pisses me off a little. We're going to be squeezing this baby into zero space because he refuses to touch that room. If, by some miracle, his mom did get well enough to come home, even though her disease is degenerative, we could cross that bridge then. But, idk, griping about it won't help.

:hugs: I understand where he is coming from, but I do agree if she's in a home, atm, why not turn it into a nursery, and then cross that bridge if she does get better. Maybe talk to her, with him there? :shrug: Try not to stress about it, but I know that's easier said than done.

I'm still freaking out and this is baby #3 and nearly 30 weeks!

Hey! I'm also 12+5 =). Does second trimester start at 13 weeks? I was thinking next Saturday was the start of second tri. It's so exciting. I don't think I'll start freaking out a little until 30 weeks.

According to my doctor it does, but it is different everywhere, half my apps say it started at 12, the other half say 13-14. I don't think anyone really knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"