Almost made an oops!! : )

stucknthecity

Pregnant with # 1 !
Reaction score
Went to a Home and Garden show this weekend with my Mom and Husband and younger Sister. It was great fun and their was some cute stuff but so many indulgences! For instance every year we have a State fair where a whole bunch of vendors come and you can buy any kind of food/drink imaginable. These vendors also show up at most of the smaller shows throughout the rest of the year. ( Home and Garden , Craft Shows , Car Shows , and the list goes on ). My favorite type of vendor is the ones that come from wineries all over. Most of them sell frozen wine slushies.....YES LADIES I SAID FROZEN WINE SLUSHIES!!!! :wine::saywhat: They have them in several different yummy yummy flavors! As well as the wine slushy you can have a little taste of their best wine for free!. This is something I have enjoyed at every event I have been to since first discovering the beauty of wine. Of course I wasn't pregnant then.....and now I am.....:baby:......I ALMOST gave in and bought one since I am in my second trimester and I was good the entire day and didn't get a huge gooey cinnamon roll or a super long corn dog with curly fries like I wanted to. But I didn't and went home disappointed.....at least the next time they come around I will be unpreggo!! :happydance:

I have never heard of a wine slushy! I want one! I don't know if we have them here, but Oklahoma isn't that far away from me. I love wine and I love slushies, so I am sure I would love this!

I have been joking to OH that he has to smuggle in a bottle of wine to me after I have the baby, but since I plan on breastfeeding, who knows when I will get to indulge...

Lol im sure a small one wouldnt have hurt heheh!! Never heard of them but sound yummy!!

Mmmmm cinnamon rolls and hotdogs! You've made me hungry!!

There so super easy to make especially if you have a margarita maker. Or what we do is go to sonic and get a route 44 plain slush and mix it with whatever wine we want and then let it freeze a little since the alcohol will melt the slushy a little. Wine will also freeze in the freezer so if you get a bagged wine set it in the freezer for about 3 hours then shake it up and enjoy! Great for a lake adventure! I am sure they come to your state fair as well usually they are in the "Made In" Building meaning made in Texas or Oklahoma or whatever your state is. Another place to look would be where the artsy stuff is like paintings and home decor. Ours is always in the Made in Oklahoma Building with the home made salsa and candy and stuff.

mmmm I am hungry just thinking about the Cinnamon rolls! My best friend's family owns a bakery named silver dollar bakery and they have the most famous cinnamon rolls in the southern states! I get freebies when I want but I was a good girl yesterday and didn't partake! Now I am kicking myself lol!

They do sound lush! Ive gone completely off alcohol, not that i was a big drinker anyway. Although I did have a glass or two of low alcohol wine on xmas day - I figured I was over 12 weeks so ok. What I am most looking forward to is a strawberry daiquiri! Im going out for drinks with friends soon, so will see if they do a virgin version, soo bored of diet coke and orange juice!

Haha I agree! There is only so much lemonade, tea, water, and assorted fruit juices one can handle! I need a real drink! I have not had a drink since I was about 6 DPO. It was a peach blini and I loved every last drop!

wine slushie sounds amazing!! i tried an alcohol free wine, and it tasted like grape and apple juice mixed together. i threw it out.

Eww yeah I think just knowing it is non alcoholic would make it taste yuck lol. Oddly wine is the only thing I can still think about without feeling sick. Any other kind of booze makes me feel sickly just thinking about it let alone if I smelled some!.

I have been really craving a cold beer! I have had a few O'douls every once and awhile, and while they taste ok, I really just want a real beer!

Cinnamon rolls sound good! I am seriously going to the store and getting some. I make a "mini" cinnamon roll where you get pillsbury crescent roll dough, roll it out into a flat square shape sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on it, roll it up into a log cut it into pieces and bake it, yum!

Eww yeah I think just knowing it is non alcoholic would make it taste yuck lol. Oddly wine is the only thing I can still think about without feeling sick. Any other kind of booze makes me feel sickly just thinking about it let alone if I smelled some!.

lol not me! when OH and I throw a party at the house i like to grab OH's beer and deeply inhale the scent lol can *almost* taste it!

I went to a craft show and they had wine slushies.. The man serving it was an OB nurse and told me I would totally be fine with a sample.. or even a glass of red wine a day.. I said "no thanks.." just dont want to risk it.. but I was SO tempted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->