Almost positive?

wannabump82

Reaction score
Hi I attach a copy of my OPKs from Tuesday at 12 and 6. The 6 o'clock I thought was almost positive when you look at the think dark line. I expected the tests to go darker the next day but it's gotten lighter and now non existent. I can't rely on cm as I have never had the egg yolky cm despite having two kiddies. Do you think it's possible that I've missed it between 6 and 12 the next day? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 22
I only see one test lol. The test you posted is not positive but I'm not sure if it is the one you took at 6 or 12. If you could post the other one, I can try to help you :)

I only see one test lol. The test you posted is not positive but I'm not sure if it is the one you took at 6 or 12. If you could post the other one, I can try to help you :)

Thanks hun. Unfortunately that was the 6pm one. I know its not positive but was hoping it would get darker the following day but I had the exact opposite...it went very light, almost non existent. I have tested since and it has disappeared so not sure what has happened. I can't help but think if I had tested again around 8 would it have been positive but I suppose I will never know which is so frustrating!

Nothing more I can do now really other than see if my period returns.

I'd say that is soooo close it would be almost sure that you'd have hd a positive later that evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->