almost single

broodyb

Reaction score
Hello

me and my partner havent.been getin on for a long time now. We argue alot and i kinda think its due to the fact im.keeping.the baby and he doesnt want to. He already has a child from a previous relationship and i feel as if ive ruined.his life now. We have spoken about splitting up when im able to get a place to move to and im just wondering how im gonna cope. Im really excited for having a baby but its dawning on me just how tough it will be to do alone.

Separating is hard. You just need to make sure your doing it for the right reasons. You haven't ruined his life. He played his part in creating that baby too.

:hugs:

It might seem hard but if it is something that you want and know will be better for you and your baby in the long run then its worth doing. The separating part, deciding that it is over and taking that first step away in the hardest part. If you're determined to succeed then you will and you'll become a much stronger person for it. Don't blame yourself for 'ruining' his life... it takes two to tango and he was fully aware of the possible outcomes. Dont blame yourself :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->