Almost time to move over to TTC...

Im not moving over till oct/nov depending coil removal! But I am scared and nervous too... I think its totally normal x

Im not moving over till oct/nov depending coil removal! But I am scared and nervous too... I think its totally normal x

Aw not too long for you then.

Ive just had my implant removed so feeling excited now hehe xxx

It will be towards the end of Oct before I move over & yes scared and excited. This will be my first so super anxious. Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way.

I'm moving over soon too. Only 3 weeks before we TTC. WOW! That's crazy!!!! I don't wanna move haha. I like it here!

HappilyMrs our TTC dates are really close. And I agree, I don't wanna move either. It's so exciting to see the beginning of Oct people just days away!

Baby dust all around!
:dust:

Me! I'm moving over officially in just a few days.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Maybe you'll pop back into WTT occasionally and let us know how you're going.

Aw not too long for you then.

Ive just had my implant removed so feeling excited now hehe xxx

How did the removal go? I had the implant a few years ago, and the doctor butchered me getting it out... 45 mins i was in that room, nearly passed out twice! :haha:

I bet you are excited... I am excited to start trying, but also nervous that we will fall straight away... if that makes sense!

xx

Ooh yes I know what you mean about falling right away!

It went really well actually. I did get slightly worried when the receptionist appologised on the nurses behalf about her running late "she's having a disaster with the patient before you, but she shouldn't be long now" oh yey, I cant wait :). But mine went pretty smoothly. In and out in 10 minutes!! But it hurts now xxx

It went really well actually. I did get slightly worried when the receptionist appologised on the nurses behalf about her running late "she's having a disaster with the patient before you, but she shouldn't be long now" oh yey, I cant wait :). But mine went pretty smoothly. In and out in 10 minutes!! But it hurts now xxx

Disaster is just what you want to hear before going in! Oh I am glad it went well, hopefully wont be sore for long..

Yeah for some reason i am so scared... Im not sure if its cos your still getting used to the idea of TTC/NTNP.. xx

I'm glad it went well! I've had three out so far, one time was bad, they were digging and prodding and generally taking forever, another time they didn't anaesthetise deep enough and I felt it, argh! The third time (which was actually the first one, I think!) was great. Suckered me in to keep getting them. :haha: I have to get this one out in February... nervous!

Hi all. I'm hoping to move over end of oct beginning of November. Nervous and excited all at once. Glad I don't have the implant that sounds horrendous. I stopped injection couple years ago but nearly time to start ttc

Hi all. I'm hoping to move over end of oct beginning of November. Nervous and excited all at once. Glad I don't have the implant that sounds horrendous. I stopped injection couple years ago but nearly time to start ttc

Im moving over end Oct start of Nov too... and feeling the nervous and excitement too!! x

I'm set to ttc end of October/beginning of November. I'm nervous but more excited. Good luck everyone!:happydance:

*sprinkles baby dust everywhere* :dust:

im moving over to ttc oct/nov too , i dint take any kind of contraceptives since my DD . its been 4 yrs with the pull out method , the fact that we havnt had an "oops" in the last 4 yrs makes me wonder we might have an issue :S

Pushmug I have the coil, so its not totally the same as you, but i worry that something might be wrong or we will be trying for years... I wasnt on anything with an ex and never once fell pregnant... 3 months with Daughters dad and on pill i fell pregnant...

I think sometimes many people just over think things x

Yeah i wouldnt worry pushmug. Not just yet anyway. Im glad someone's moving over the same time as me :thumbup:

im moving over to ttc oct/nov too , i dint take any kind of contraceptives since my DD . its been 4 yrs with the pull out method , the fact that we havnt had an "oops" in the last 4 yrs makes me wonder we might have an issue :S

I'm right there with ya. DH and I have been using the pull out method for 8 years and no oops. But I'm not letting myself worry, just enjoy the process and take things as they come. Can't wait until end of October! :happydance:

Looks like there's several of us moving over to TTC about the same time. I'm expecting my period to start the last week of October then we'll be actively TTC after that, so also late October/early November. So exciting!! I know a lot of women take the relaxed approach but I think we're gonna start out with the SMEP plan and charting. I want this to happen asap:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->