Almost?

jtink28

Mama
Reaction score
So, I am CD 9 today. I don't usually ovulate until CD 14 or 15. I know this OPK is still negative, but do you ladies think it will probably be positive tomorrow? It looks like it's getting close.

Thanks! :flower:

Attachments

• 20120616_125533.jpg
    20120616_125533.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 65
I would say within the next day or two. That does seem a little early compared to when you normally have O. Did you take any meds this cycle that would throw it off?

:flower:

well, i tested today twice, but it seems to have gotten a little lighter. perhaps my body was gearing up to O, and decided it was too early?
no medications that would change O, so i think it was just a fluke. glad i will be ovulating around my normal time. :)

Sounds good. :thumbup:

Good luck and fx for you this month.

so odd...i tested last night, and there was barely a 2nd line...tested this morning, and very dark line, almost positive. very strange. so i guess i will just BD all week!

okay, so confused. this morning, i had a really dark, almost positive opk. This afternoon it was really light, but i've started to notice ewcm. What is going on, man??

Is there a chance you could have a BFP? I'm not sure but it sounds confusing. Fx for a positive soon.

i don't think so....i got AF on june 8, and it wasn't light, it was my normal AF.
who knows, but it's so wacky! i guess i have no choice but to BD a bunch! DH won't mind at all ;)
I had such clear opk's last month, and wacky ones this month. i haven't felt my normal ovulation pain, however, so i will just continue to BD.

How is today's test looking? O week is the best week of the month (at least for me) good luck, I'm thinking happy baby thoughts for you

this morning's didn't look light, but it wasn't positive...so...we will see this afternoon.

I am going through the EXACT same thing. I'm on cycle day 18 though..... three days ago, I got a very, very dark second line... I tested the same day, later on that night and it was clearly negative--barely a second line... and it's been like that for the last day or so... I tested again today around noon and it was very, very dark again. I think I ovulated yesterday or the day before because I've been having EWCM... my had a temp rise this morning as well--- but I'm not sure how to read my chart yet..

So, I really don't know what's going on with me either... I took a digital hpt just in case.. and it was negative... so, I hope someone can answer this for us both.... hang in there!

okay, ladies. cheapie looks positive...first response opk doesn't??
what's up with that??
cd 14 today (i got my first positive opk cd 15 last month)

Attachments

• 20120621_072504.jpg
    20120621_072504.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 70
closer pic of cheapie. what do you think, ladies??

Attachments

• 20120621_074357.jpg
    20120621_074357.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 28
I think the cheapies look positive. I can't explain the first response though. Thats a little strange. I always use the cheap ones and then the smiley tests. Maybe test again a little later to see how things looks. :thumbup:

i forgot to bring my opk's to work :dohh:

i might have to run out and buy some on lunch break....

weird, right? i used 2MU, cause it can be hard for me to sneak away and do it at work (i'm a receptionist)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->