Alot Of Baby Movement

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So as the baby movements have become more obvious I noticed today its quite alot I feel subtle kicks/bubbles.

Is this normal?

x

awww im sure it is. thats so cute!! :) congrats!

all fine and dandy hun! completely normal!

Yes hun, totally normal. In a couple of months, you'll be praying for 5 minutes break from all the kicking!!!:rofl:

It makes me feel ill maybe because its not full on its like a big bubble and a sicky feeling to follow.

Was just wondering how often people feel baby moving :D x

:happydance:Excellent Wobbles xx

Yup Wobs, it's all good. I use to worry about my baby moving too much, I thought he was distressed or something lol, but my MW said that a very active baby is alot better than a baby who hardly moves at all.

very normal! an wot i was trying to say to you yesterday(b4 i was rudely interupted lol) was....

chloe was lay on my bladder from weeks 22-about 27 so kicks were all low and sickly as you said! also made me feel like i had a urine infection as the pressure made me pee so much!

LOL Did guests stay long?

Its right down there in my bits ... lovely babies moving but horrid I feel her feet there :sick: :rofl:

wel they were still there wen i left at 2:30 for work, wish shed bloomin phone in advance! so i can make the house sam friendly lol!

:happydance:

good to know all this!

I also was wondering already about the frequency and strenght of the baby's movements and kicks!

sometimes thought, might think has to train for olympics 2012, but couldn't spot discipline!

is football olympic?

Angie

i have noticed that my little man wakes up (and wakes me up) at 4am untill about 4.30am

Think thats going to be a future night feed lol

x

Oh dear Layla, start as he means to go on :)

Most of the time I just get little pokes but sometimes I get a real biggun that catches me off guard. I nearlly dropped the pasta bake dish yesterday. But like you wobs, the kicks are low so when I get a biggun, its right in my bits :blush:

I'm not looking forward to the wkening up part lol Wake enough for a pee as it is! :lol:

Oh huni how amazing it must be for you to finaly feel your baby kicking inside u I'm so happy (not bout makin u sick part tho :rofl:)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->