Alot Of...

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
WEDDINGS lately! So whos gettin hitched and when? whos just got hitched and whos thinking about it/ planning it? :D
Like i keep saying, im tying the knot in 21 days. Whos next ladies? :happydance: :happydance:

not me :cry::cry:
i would love to but as OH keeps saying what is a piece of papaer going to change the way we feel about each other so im happy as we are but hopefully one day i will be a mrs just not in the near future :lol:

Thinking about it...
Planning it??? we get as far as the guest list and things stop there :lol:

i doubt darren wud ever gwet down on 1 knee 2 me....

i very much doubt i will be getting wedd soon however its my 21st soon

Ah kaz! What ya like haha. We were like that for ages. It one of those things that takes forever to plan, once you sit down to begin, you get bored and start watching americas next top model... or maybe thats just me haha.
Marriage IS only a bit of paper, I agree so its not the be all and end all Yvanne and weestar. xxxxxxxxx
woo i celebrated my 21st last october! hope you enjoy it! :D

My OH has changed his mind more times than enough now that I give up really!

I thought he'd set his mind the last time we said we'd go for it ... seems not :cry:

Ah kaz! What ya like haha. We were like that for ages. It one of those things that takes forever to plan, once you sit down to begin, you get bored and start watching americas next top model... or maybe thats just me haha.
Marriage IS only a bit of paper, I agree so its not the be all and end all Yvanne and weestar. xxxxxxxxx
woo i celebrated my 21st last october! hope you enjoy it! :D

i hope i do enjoy my 21st too

5 weeks and 6 days for me ... not long now :D

i have the date 2 my wedding!!!!

32nd of julember!!!

:rofl:

hahahahahah julember! You make me crease Yvanne.
Trinity your not far behind me! woop, wedding fever...

i wud seriously drop dead if d asked me!!!

Well i got married on 17th Feb, best day ever ! but i was so depressed the next day as it was all over !!!!lol

Ohhhh Steph, I never thought of that.....it must be such a come down :cry:

Well we are ready to make plans as we got engaged 2 weeks ago....although we are not rushing it as we wanna take our time and save for it too rather than accumalate debt for it, but we know where we want to get married, so that is a big thing out the way!

Enjoy your forthcoming weddings girls! x

WEll we have been engaged for 13yrs in August
Yep girlies you read it right 13YRS!!!!!!
Anyhow i had this great idea yesterday( does happen sometimes!!)
I said we should just go off and do it at register office or where ever, obviously invite people, have a small buffet somewhere then send kids home with my mum and do the westgate wobble(big pub crawl near us about 20 pubs in all)in full get up with buffet and disco at the end!!!!
What a classy do that would be eh??

Sounds really naff written down but in my head seems better, would be such a laugh i think and thats what i want my wedding to be, I can't be doing with all this speech and first dance stuff, i would freeze!!

Ant is not conviced though

TBH babe, I think that sounds ACE!!! A good old laugh!

Sod tradition if it aint for you, it is about what YOU want for YOUR wedding day.....so have it how you would enjoy it! x

Sounds similar to what we would do Jo.
If i could id much rather have jsut me and rob with the two witnesses

my ideal wedding is going to gretna with 2 kids OH of course and pulling 2 folk off teh street comming home and telling everyone that way no big deal and saving a fortune aswell (cheapy me strikes again :rofl:)

Id do that jsut to avoind the guest list troubles too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->