Already had to visit EPU

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
I had a sight brown discharge so had bloods done Monday and they referred me to EPU yesterday for a follow up,

They really did prepare me for a miscarriage of ectopic. She said my results on Monday were only 56 for HCG,

If the levels had risen by at least 60% the it was normal, if it had risen but under that percentage then they'd do a third test and if it had fallen the baby had gone :-(

Well yesterday was torture waiting, but she called and said my HCG since Monday had risen by 178%!! Which means itis now about 160. She said I am very early, possible around 4-5 weeks. She said ey can't scan until 2nd sept but for how far gone I am, the results couldn't be better!!

Can anybody tell me if this result is normal and what urs were??

I think mine were around a 100 at 4 weeks. That's a good number though sounds good! My next scan is sept 2nd!!! X

thats good, that its rising. Maybe the spotting was just implantation or possibly just a breakthrough of old blood.

Congrats x

Thanks guys. They were happy with my numbers n the brown stuff had completely gone. Fingers crossed for a happy bean :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->