Already showing at 7 weeks?

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
I am 7w1d today and already showing! I know I didn't show this early with DS. I don't think I really started showing until about 14-15w. Anyone else start showing this early on?

Yup! I was in maternity clothes at 7w this time :wacko:

I'm on the thinner side and I think it's really noticeable, but no one has asked me yet. I'm trying to cover it up, but I think people will start to wonder why I have this big belly hanging out :)

After #2 our bodies just know how to make the room already, I guess :shrug:

I had a pooch early on but at that stage, for me at least, its just bloating. I'm definitely showing now with baby #3, I'm 12 wks. Very noticeable baby belly. I'm the same size now that I was with DS (2nd baby) at 14 wks.

I definitely have a noticeable bump. When I'm really bloated, I look 20 weeks. Otherwise, I consistently look fat in my regular clothes. As I type this in bed, I'm balancing the iPad on my bump!:haha:

Ugh me! This is my 2nd also & I'm about 8 weeks 1 day. I've noticed a bump now for about a week. I showed my DH and he went online and then proceeded to tell me that a woman's uterus doesn't come up from behind the pubic bone until 12 weeks, so it's not a baby bump, it's fat. You can guess how well that went over! :haha: He was honestly just trying to be helpful by researching but I told him next time that he can shove his smartphone up his a**. :blush:

My DH keeps telling me I'm having twins :p I just keeping telling him no and socking him in the arm. Although I am starting to wonder now. Hopefully just an early show :) It's just so strange. My pants are fitting just fine. Of course that's probably because it's all up high(and very tight)! I'm not a small woman by any means(not going to tell my weight, just that I am overweight. Never lost any of the loads of weight from DS) and I do already have a belly pooch from that.
Guess I will find out for sure on the 16th :)

Has anyone had a few babies before? I'm on number 4 now, and I know I know I have more kids to handle, so I should be more tired ect ect. But THIS pregnancy is WAY different. I've had 2 boys and a girl so I know what each gender has to offer. I had very little in the way of symptoms with any of my last pregnancies, but with this one. I'm feel sick all the time and super exhausted. Maybe TMI but diarrhea for 4 weeks now. I'm 7w4d and I swear my pelvis feels full. I know I'm bloating like crazy so I don't think I'm actually showing yet but I feel like I'm going crazy. I can't seem to find anyone with more than 1 or 2 pregnancies anywhere. I just want to hear some thoughts.

4thgo hi I have 2 kids one girl one boy both pregnancys were similar nothing major symptom wise this lo is a nightmare ! Sickness so bad I'm on tablets tiredness horrible taste in mouth everything I had an early
Scan and it's def just one just shows how different they all are !!

Emma

This is my 5th baby..4th pregnancy. As I keep telling my family this too! This preg feels so very different. I'm beyond miserable. I have 4 girls so of course everyone is saying it's a boy.

Oh and I was showing very early on! Just went and bought mat shirts and shorts at 9 weeks!

Really hope I am not showing until at least 12 weeks. That's when we tell people. With last one I showed around 10 weeks. I am only 5 weeks now.

I totally am but I just had my son in febuary so that's probably the reason XD

Right there with you ladies! 9 wks today and for the last week or two ive looked like i did at 20 weeks. Had my daughter Nov 13 so i was still in the process of shifting my first lot of baby weight - Figure thats the reason im showing so soon.
Family/friends say its too obvious to keep a secret so ive given up trying to hide it

Right there with you ladies! 9 wks today and for the last week or two ive looked like i did at 20 weeks. Had my daughter Nov 13 so i was still in the process of shifting my first lot of baby weight - Figure thats the reason im showing so soon.
Family/friends say its too obvious to keep a secret so ive given up trying to hide it

I don't want to tell my parents until we know the sex (it's too soon after having my son an I know they're gonna flip) but I will probably have to tell them way before since I'll be showing so bad >_<

I don't want to tell my parents until we know the sex (it's too soon after having my son an I know they're gonna flip) but I will probably have to tell them way before since I'll be showing so bad >_<

Oh bless you, completely understand how you feel.
We didnt want to tell anyone until our 12 wk scan (as we previously have had a MMC ) but our family and friends all knew we were 'NTNP' in a hope i wouldnt need my fertility medication - Big yay that we didnt, so it wasnt a huge problem for us when they started guessing. I found baggy loose floaty tops a life saver when we had our 1st - Was only when the wind caught me front on that i gave it away lol! :flower:

Haha yes!! I'll be wearing some baggy clothes for a few months here ;) luckily, we live an hour away from my family. We are going to tell my bfs parents before mine- as they are much more supportive

I'm pregnant with my 2nd right now, and only 5 weeks, but I swear my body is like, "Oh, this? I've done this before. Let's get ready. Look, this has to come out like this, and..."

Ug. With my son, I was so sick I couldn't bear to LOOK at food let alone eat it. So far with this one and I constantly STARVING and feel like I have to eat every few hours. Which I'm sure doesn't help my physique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"