Already up a cup size and bra questions -->

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I'm only 5 weeks and have already purchased 2 new bras to accommodate the ladies :haha: Has anyone else already gone up in size this early on? Is this normal?

Also, is there a bra out there that can be used throughout the pregnancy and will stretch out as they grow? Id hate to keep buying new bras if there's one out there for the whole process! (Seems like a long shot but worth asking :) )

I'm 9 weeks today and have gone up two cup sizes now. They are insanely painful :(

I'm 9 weeks today and have gone up two cup sizes now. They are insanely painful :(

:saywhat: Im not even able to tolerate rolling around in bed now! I'll die if i go up another. ... that's crazy! :wacko:

One of mine has grown. Unfortunately it's the one that was already bigger :dohh:

My ladies are bigger too. They were already far too big to begin with so I'm not very happy :haha: It was only one cup size though, and they've had a stern talking to that they can stay this way and they will be allowed ONE more cup size when the milk comes in. Thats it. :grr:

I'm using that emoji a lot these days…

x

Mine have also grown. They feel much fuller than before haha!

I've gone up as well. At 10 weeks I gave in and got fitted, I'm usually a b cup (only just) and I'm now a double d!!!

I read that there's another boob growth spurt around week 16 so I only bought two more bras for now then ill get fitted again.

Mine aren't as sore (finally!!!) But they feel so heavy without the bra. I hjad 4 people say they were gettin big when I was only 7 weeks ha ha.

I highly recommend getting some of these bra extenders. These saved me loads of money last time I was pregnant: https://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/the...X0sMCFRMatAodPxEAXQ&gclsrc=aw.ds#colour:Black White Nude,size:ONE SIZE

While it doesn't help with cup size, it does help with an expanding bump. It meant I only had to buy new bras on two occassions in my first pregnancy xx

MnG, I got fitted at a place called bras and things, it's a bra store in Western Australia. The lady just gave me a few bras to try on and said which one fit the best. She was also pregnant so said I'd probably need another size up in a couple months.

Wearing a proper fitting bra definitely feels much better. The ladies were all squished up before hee hee

I actually went bra shopping today as I felt my normal bras were pinching in a bit at the front giving me a lovely double boob effect! :rofl:

Anyway I went to get measured in an underwear store, the women was a little bit unhelpful and didn't measure me so I don't know if I have actually gone up a size yet but she directed me to the maternity bras.

She explained that previously you could buy separate maternity and nursing bras (I.e they unclip for easy access for breastfeeding) but now they just do a 2 in 1 maternity nursing bra so it will last for pregnancy and nursing!

I am usually a 36B and the style of maternity bra I bought is elasticated and fits ladies with back size 34-44 and cup size B-G so I'm hoping it will last me for the whole pregnancy!

Bear in mind that whilst they are very comfortable they are not very sexy at all! :haha:

Here's the ones I bought, I'm sure you can get similar ones in the US.

https://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/ww...-santoni-full-cup-bras/p/p22278630#prodinfo13

My boobs are so sore. Ugh. They have definitely grown and I'm at 6 weeks. My husband noticed they are bigger too :p. I guess I should go and get a maternity nursing bra. Each brand is different, but my general size is 38D. I noticed in a shirt I wore at work they looked obscene hahaha

In my last pregnancy I just went for primark crop top type things. Very similar to those m&s bad boys but without the nursing clippy bit. Probably £4 for two though - I'm such a cheapskate :haha:

In my first pregnancy I grew six cup sizes! I kind of gave up and wore sports bras and bras that were stretchy to accomodate more growth before they became too tight

I'm with you on wanting an all-in-one bra. So far I have bras this fit from when I was on bc. On bc I'm a small c, normally a small b. I'm a full c now and I wear a sports bra over the top to further prohibit the ladies from moving... because OUCH.

Did someone say SIX CUP SIZES?!?!

Just no! Mine better not do that.

:grr:

x

Ouchie! I can relate... I don't know if I have gone up a size yet as my bras still fit me but they are so painful. I brought a sports type cotton nude bra today from Asda for £4 and it is a dream come true... feels like I don't even have boobs anymore. In love!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->