alternative to jumperoo?

pandacub

Proud mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
My LO is quite demanding, wants constant attention and is getting bored with his activity mat and bouncy chair (nooo)
id Love to get him a jumperoo, but i just cant afford to pay £95 for one :(

ive looked on ebay and gumtree but no-one is selling one near me + i dont have a car

So any good, cheaper alternatives to a jumperoo? ive seen door bouncers that are very reasonable, does anyone have any experience of them?

thanks! :flower:

There is a jumeroo deluxe, it's like the first version of a jumperoo and is not themed at all, just has generic toys on the front and a different shape.. But it's essentially the same thing as a new jumperoo, it's what I have and it was £15aybe keep an eye out for one of them.

I don't have door frames so no door bouncers here!

Bounce and spin froggy? My LO wouldn't really go in her door bouncer, it was the jumperoo or nothing. I've seen the rainforest ones on ebay all the time, maybe just keep hunting? You could try posting in the Wanted section too.

I have a mamas and papas jumperoo jobbie!! Noah adores it! It was from Argos and 45 new so I'm sure you can pick it up second hand for a bargain price I think it's called a bounce and play!!

Where are you based? Have you tried baby swap and shop on Facebook?

Good luck x

I have the deluxe jumperoo which I bought from ebay for £15, does exactly the same thing as the themed one, LO loves it but tires her out quickly. She also has the Leapfrog Learn and Groove Activity Station (again 2nd hand from gumtree), this keeps her entertained for ages. It is frustrating but you have to persevere on those sites to find them.
Do you have any local nearly new baby stores? Charity stores are also worth looking in as well. We also have regular nearly new/2nd hand baby fairs held in local schools, is there anything like that local to you?

We dont have room the a jumperoo so got the bounce and spin frog but that's nearly as expensive. I got it in sale at Xmas for £40.

You can get second hand jumperoos really cheap. Look on eBay or the selling boards on here :)

My LO loves her door bouncer most of all! Its cheap and she can follow me when I go from living room to kitchen.

thanks! ill carry on looking on ebay etc and i never thought of swap shops! will do some research :)
will hit the charity shops in a minute, i doubt ill find anything similar, but you never know!

someone gad one for sale on facebook baby swap shop last night for £45 x

I found my bounce and spin zebra in the local charity shop!

What about

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0002C6...de=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B0002C6N16

https://www.truebornkids.co.uk/true...arts-Bounce-Baby-Bouncer-Activity-Centre.html

xx

EDITED to say I have one very similar to the top one but Macy doesn't use it anymore as I put her in the jumperoo now but she loves either just as much anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->