Alternative Vaccine Schedule?

S

sparkswillfly

Meadow has followed the NHS prescribed route so far but I have decided not to follow it any further. Was wondering if anyone else is doing the same?

What have you declined and what are you doing when?

Do you get hounded by health visitors?

I've always been interested to know the pro's and con's of vaccinating/not vaccinating....can I ask what your reasons are? It's ok if you'd rather not say but it's a subject that interests me.

x

I'm in the US so no HV but we do have a pediatrician. Landon was vaccinated on schedule...Casen we were more selective..he didn't have Hep A, flu, chicken pox...Hayden doesn't get vaccinated at all and neither do the other 2 anymore.

We luckily have a very open minded pediatrician and she actually doesn't even give all the vaccines to her kids, but there are some she does but she respects our decision. We had to sign a paper showing that she told us about them and we refused..it said something along the lines of "I understand that by not vaccinating my child I'm putting them at risk for this this this and this including death" I marked out the "not" then signed it.

I've always been interested to know the pro's and con's of vaccinating/not vaccinating....can I ask what your reasons are? It's ok if you'd rather not say but it's a subject that interests me.

x

Basically I feel that theres just too many and theres too much uncertainty as to their safety. Sometimes they do more harm than good.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Truth-Abou...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252005567&sr=8-1

Heres a really good book that explains things quite well. The front cover makes it look a bit scare mongering but its actually really balanced and it explains about the diseases that the vaccines are supposed to protect. Its well referenced as well so you can see where he gets his information from.

The fact that there were dangerous levels of mercury in vaccines until as recently as 2004 doesnt fill me with confidence. Neither does the levels of aluminium still present in a lot of vaccines.

Edit: If you go private you can get polio and Hib vaccines which are aluminium free and you can also get a meningitis C vaccine that has less aluminium in it than the one offered at my GP. I also intend to go privately for the single measles vaccine. Im not giving her the MMR.

interesting thread sam :D maddi's had her's on to schedule, except mmr, which i delayed for a few months, she hasn't had it yet, as i wanted to give her a few extra months before having her mmr, especially as she had been poorly.

with regards to my gp surgery, they've been pretty useless and never bothered to mention it or even perform the routine checks on maddi! so no hounding by hv's from here x x

https://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1721109,00.html

The case of Hannah Poling is particularly interesting. It was admitted that vaccines injured her and were the cause of her Autism. She had a rare disorder that they say was aggravated by the vaccines, some doctors argue that the disorder may have come after the vaccines. It may have been rare but it shows there is still a link. And no one knows if their child is going to be one of the ones thats at risk of an adverse reaction. Therefore I feel like I need to do everything I can to minimise that risk. Its not just autism spectrum disorders either theres a whole host of things. By going private for some and omitting some completely I feel that Meadow will be better off in the long run.

very interesting, definatley going to have a read!

I'm quite surprised to read what I'm reading tbh Sam! Think I'll look into it now :thumbup:

Fab thread xxx

Some flu jabs still contain mercury but they are alternatives that dont.

Does the book explain the dangers of being vaccinated and the dangers mercury etc has on the body at any age?

Yeah it explains the impact of mercury and aluminium on the body. It mainly focuses on the impact on babies and children.

There is a chapter on the HPV vaccine that I havent read yet. Which Im going to get around to because my sister is due to have that.

Alice hasn't had any yet and I am really struggling to decide which, if any she will get. I definitely do not agree with the vaccine schedule here though. Vaccinating for 9 diseases at a time seems like too much, especially at 8 weeks old.

I think its too much as well. I was quite shocked to hear that a chicken pox vaccine was being introduced in the US. It seems a step too far

Chicken pox is part of the normal routine, it's been around for quite a few years now...they have even upped it to 2 doses now

I thought it was a new thing for some reason. Whats the reasoning behind it?

I honestly don't know...it's not like we had a super high death rate or anything crazy like that. I want to say it's been in the normal vaccine schedule since like 2001? So I guess fairly new compared to some others. Landon had one dose but never had the 2nd...I won't get it for any of them. There are quite a few side effects with it...many kids that get it get chicken pox from the actual shot..usually mild cases but not always.

Chicken pox is a routine one in Canada too. What is vaccine schedule in UK? This is what they recommend here:
https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/immunization.stm

https://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/Immunisation_Schedule

This is it.

Yeah I'm interested to see what it is in different places...here is ours for ages 0-6
https://cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/downloads/child/2009/09_0-6yrs_schedule_pr.pdf

I personally think it's an insane amount! I heard somewhere that we have the most vaccines given to babies

I'm not vaccinated bwahahaha! :rofl:

Its something I'm going to look into, but at the end of the day I do place a lot of trust into medical research and professional advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->