Always hungry but nothing sounds good.

WhereisBabyL

Reaction score
Ok so I'm the most pathetic person of life.

I just had a major meltdown crying whining and talking to myself because nothing. Sounds. Good.
I'm one of those people who LOVE food. I love to eat. I look forward to meals but literally everything just sounds gross to me right now.

Then maybe I will get one random thought and go for it.

I just need some encouragement. Lol I'm so sad over it.

Girl im SO there with you!!! Im so hungry but literally NOTHING sounds good. Its not a nausea thing either...im nust in the mood for nothing except bread.....:( and I only eat that cuz it doesn't sound awful lol

Girl im SO there with you!!! Im so hungry but literally NOTHING sounds good. Its not a nausea thing either...im nust in the mood for nothing except bread.....:( and I only eat that cuz it doesn't sound awful lol

Ahhhhh it makes me so happy that at least one person knows the struggle Hahahah. I'm so sick of all the foods I normally eat. Tonight I seemed to randomly want a waffle with peanut butter so I went with it and it was great. Like what the hell? So random. Then I had watermelon. I seem to be liking watermelon At the moment.

Might change tomorrow. Lol this sucks but i keep telling myself it has to be worth it!!

I've been feeling like that too for the past week.
But then randomly today I just had an urge of being starving and a bunch of food started sounding good again.
I ate such a big dinner tonight. xD

I was the same! In fact...when I started to 'fancy' food I would get obsessive and buy loads...only to go off it a short time later! We have so many tins of baked beans, corned beef (?!?) and luncheon meat in the cupboard!!

I was exactly the same it's rubbish isn't it!!! Then I was getting sad and angry HANGRY haha because I was hungry. Luckly my appetite has come back now and I can stomach almost everything. Hope yours comes back soon too :)

The only thing I can ever seem to ever want is french toast with syrup=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->