always never having o pains

orionfox

Reaction score
just curious if anyone else is like me and never ever has any ovulation pains? I dont temp due to different wake up times etc, but each month i get my two peak days and ewcm. Is it normal to not have any pains and still ovulate?

Oh yeah! I wouldn't worry about it. I think some women are just more sensitive but I've read a lot of stuff that says some women never feel anything. It's like those who feel early pregnancy symptoms vs. those that don't. There's no real way of knowing that you O at that time, especially since you can't temp. Do you just keep BDing all month just in case? I find I get tired of it after O week lol.

Good to know...yeah we have akways made sure to get in plenty of bd'ing once i got the ewcm and the positive opks. Right now we are just ntnp until january, but we are bd'ing a few times when i get the ewcm. We've been trying for a year and needed a break, but it was always something i wondered about.

I would think it is more common for people not to feel o pains than it is for people to feel them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->