Always pregnant first try.

Yes. First 4 pregnancies were conceived first ovulation trying. This one I had one period between our second tri loss and conceiving (begun TTC straight away).

But we have lost 2 pregnancies out of the 5.

Also got pregnant 1st try with DD (after my 2nd MC) and this one was right after I got AF back when DD was 3 months old. We are blessed. DH thinks his little swimmers are just that good:haha:

But it took 5 months to get our 1st BFP (ended in chemical); however looking back we were putting too much emphasis on the O day. DD was conceived by DTD 3 days before O and this one 1-2 days before O. To us ovulation day is a relaxing day:haha:

Also got pregnant 1st try with DD (after my 2nd MC) and this one was right after I got AF back when DD was 3 months old. We are blessed. DH thinks his little swimmers are just that good:haha:

But it took 5 months to get our 1st BFP (ended in chemical); however looking back we were putting too much emphasis on the O day. DD was conceived by DTD 3 days before O and this one 1-2 days before O. To us ovulation day is a relaxing day:haha:

Yeah it is crazy how many people don't realize how fertile you are UP to the O. This baby is either from 4 or 5 days before O.

All 3 pregnancies we've DTD the day before ovulation, ie the day of peak cm/fertility and at least one other day within the the few days leading up to ovulation. This time we've done 2 days before, 1 day before and day of ovulation so pretty well covered! Fingers crossed I'll be here to stay within a couple of weeks.

Yeah it is crazy how many people don't realize how fertile you are UP to the O. This baby is either from 4 or 5 days before O.

I know!! I usually start getting EWCM 3-4 days BEFORE O, so that's when we get busy! On O day, I barely get any, so it really shows how having intercourse before O can pay off and make TTC way less stressful!

And I see that you're carrying a rainbow baby :) Congrats!! Praying that all will go well for you and your little bean!

I know!! I usually start getting EWCM 3-4 days BEFORE O, so that's when we get busy! On O day, I barely get any, so it really shows how having intercourse before O can pay off and make TTC way less stressful!

And I see that you're carrying a rainbow baby :) Congrats!! Praying that all will go well for you and your little bean!

Thank you we are, we lost our son Christopher at 31 weeks...I know once I get to third tri I am gonna be a mess! We thank god to be blessed again and have a whole new team/hospital we are working with this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->