Always sleepy!

ahcigar1

Happy Mother of 1
Reaction score
Anyone else feel sleepy all the time? I just can't get over being tired. Yesterday at work I felt like I could easily take a nap in my chair felt so tired my eyes hurt holding them open. Went home and went straight to bed and didn't wake up till this morning. Felt good for a couple hours now just getting sleepy again. Anybody else feel this way? I can't seem to shake it. Sat I had a very busy day and after got back felt like had gotten hit by a train just crashed, then Sunday did nothing but layed on the couch and recouped and took a small nap for about 2 hours. I take my prenatal everyday. I'm not used to feeling like this at all. Used to never being able to sit still and always needing to do something. Now I struggle to get out of bed every morning. I plan on asking my doctor what I can do when I go in on Thursday for my appointment. Just figured could get some tips from you ladies also.

HI! I'm sleepy too! Your doctor may need to check your iron level. I started to cook more out of a cast iron skillet and I feel like its helped.

im exactly the same hun no matter what i do im still so tired x

Me too and it's totally random. Some days I'm fine and other days I'm just sitting down and all of a sudden NAP ATTACK!

What's most annoying is that when I'm physically tired I'm also mentally drained so I really can't get much done.

I don't have any advice. I wish I knew a way to make it better but I think it's just something we have to put up with.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I will ask my doctor about my iron levels. Might be lower than normals cause I always have been slightly anemic even before pregnancy.

Yep, exactly the same. No matter how much sleep I have I'm still tired all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->