Always waiting!!!

mary81

Reaction score
Does anyone else find waiting to ovulate more frustrating than the 2ww, cos I know do!!!!!! That's all really lol, as I don't know my cycles yet its just doing my head in! :wacko: xx

YES I DO !!! I have just been realizing it this month.. It is killer !!
Haha. This is our third cycle ttc #1, due to "o" around the middle of next week.
What about you?

Good luck and baby dust !!

Definitely have to agree, the wait to ovulate is way worse than the 2ww!

At least you have something to look forward to in the 2WW. You can be happy and positive and all 'it could be my month'. And let's be fair, we call it the 2ww, but most of us are testing 8 days later. It's the irritating week wait, not 2 weeks.

But waiting to O? Knowing there's nothing I can do to speed things up? yeah. It blows.

Its sooo annoying! I dont o till cd20 so its more like three weeks. Feels like forever!

At least you have something to look forward to in the 2WW. You can be happy and positive and all 'it could be my month'. And let's be fair, we call it the 2ww, but most of us are testing 8 days later. It's the irritating week wait, not 2 weeks.

But waiting to O? Knowing there's nothing I can do to speed things up? yeah. It blows.

That's very true, we can test early but we can't O early if we want to.

I waited 9 weeks from first to second AF after breastfeeding, second one seemed to be 38 day cycle with short luteal phase, so waiting to see if things better this month, am taking vitex and vit b complex x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->