Am going back to TTC :-(

pictureperfect

Reaction score
Hi girls

Well had some bleeding last night and this morning [only when I wiped but red blood] phoned doc and he referred me to EPU who said they couldn't fit me in till tomorrow morning [p*** take] so my hubby phoned for a private scan, went this evening and sonographer was all positive saying oh if its only blood when you wipe am sure everythings fine, she gave me u/s and could only see empty sac, then she gave me internal and she could see tiny dot in the middle of my uterus but no shadow or heartbeat at all :-(

I had early scan 4 weeks ago and it was there beating like anything and now nothing! All I am thinking is thank God I had that bit of bleeding otherwise I would be going to my 12 week scan next week with no idea that there would be no heartbeat.

I've got to still go to the hospital tomorrow morning to see if I need D&C or whatever, will try again straight away as before DD I had a mc but much earlier on than this!

Good luck girlies and happy and healthy 9 months to you all x

So sorry to hear this. Best of luck ttc again, BIG HUGS :hugs:

So sorry. This type of miscarriage is particularly hard to deal with. It's just so devastating when you think everything is ok to find our precious angels stopped developing.
Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->