am gunna w8 till

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by georgia_w, Oct 8, 2008.

1. georgia_w

georgia_w Well-Known Member

i am gunns plan my next baby for after new year i have just ad a little girl Bobbie on the 30th june,do u think it is 2 soon 2try for a-outher baby? x

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Well, after New Year's, your baby will be around 6 months old right? I think that's enough time to let your body heal but I really don't know as I've never had a baby. Ask your OB. Good luck to you! xx

3. cleckner04

cleckner04 ✭Emma & Rylan's Mama✭

I don't really know either but didn't want to read and run. I personally think that would be plenty of time to start trying again but I haven't had a baby either so I'm not an expert. :blush: Good luck though!!

4. jenny873

jenny873 Well-Known Member

georgia ur mad wanting another 1 that quick ha! u will be back in carmels group agen ha! ive bin thinkn about when meself tho uno thinking of round sep/oct next year though. Lilly wud be 2 1/2 then when i had 2nd baby which isnt too bad of an age gap coz i dont want too much of an age gap. x

5. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

I personally don't think it's too early but that's probably because I want to start trying for another baby and my son is only six months old, so I'm in almost the same situation. lol

6. todteach

todteach Dreams can come true

That will be so nice. Your kids will be close in age!

7. Maldives

Maldives Member

Hi,
    I am in a similar situation I have a 4 month old and think of starting ttc in Jan!
    My GP told me, health wise it's advised not to ttc for 6 months after a baby so you'll be fine.
    but make sure your body stocks up on vitamins and iron before u get pregnant coz it will be draining especially with another baby.
    I personally am planning to start around Jan/Feb and from next month I will start to work out a little so I can shape up and get stronger for next pregnancy.

Good Luck I am excited for the thought of it.!

8. LeaArr

LeaArr Just him and me.

You have to do what you feel is right for you. Talk to your doctor. If you feel you are ready and your doctor has no concerns about it, go for it!

9. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

Well theres exactly one day between our LO's and im going to start TTC on new years day :) so no...i dont think its too early! the earlyest i'll be pregnant in feb then there would be 16 months between them its not that bad it'll probably take longer than a month though so the age gap will be that big bigger i think 18 months would be nice! i told my GP and she didnt seem to think it was a problem as long as i kept my iron up because i was amemic (sorry about spelling!) when i was pregnant with charlie!
    Any way keep us updated we might end up ttc at the same time :) x

10. georgia_w

georgia_w Well-Known Member

thanks every 1