• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Am I 5 DPO - Please Help!

Wannabe_Mummy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies... I need some advice/help... anything....!! I already posed this somewhere else. But Im not good with computers and a newbie to forums (which i'm liking alot!)

Anyway....

Myself and partner are planning to try for our first baby towards the end of the year.

Friday (20th Jan) we had a little accident.. Since then i've had a look at various online ovulation calculators. All stated that my ovulation window was from Thurday 19th - Saturday 21st.

I'm new to all the baby scene and dont understand all the abreviations or dpo's. Does it mean i would be 5dpo?

Today I have had cramping and a light pink spotting. Also seem to be experiencing a lot of gas and a thrush like discharge. Other symptoms have included shooting pains in my right breast and a sore throat this morning.

It may all be psychological... however may not?! My cycle is always 29 nights exactly. My next period is not due for another 10 days.

What are your opinions ladies.

Any feedback would be great xxxxx

Incidently.... If I am pregnant.... It would be the most AMAZING accident in the world!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"